Momentum Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-903-8967 Dealer Website
Used 888-877-8245 Email Dealer
Service 866-375-3892

Average based on 2 reviews.
  • WARM WELCOME

I initially went to the dealer to have factory recall repairs performed on my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. It's 5.7 liter HEMI has served me well for many years. To kill some time, I decided to test drive a newer model. It was not my intention to buy a new car. The salesperson, Valentino, was very polite, and professional. No pressure. The General Manager, Tony T, presented a deal I could not refuse. He made me feel like a valued customer. Tony T also gave me top dollar for my trade in. Vernon worked very hard to search for the exact vehicle I wanted. If you're in the market for a new Jeep, see the guys down at Momentum Jeep. They'll give you a fair deal and treat you well.

• Bought a 2012 GMC Yukon!!!

Sales department was really helpful and nice. My experience was fun and appreciated.