Bob's Auto Center of Wilmington

(4.8) 39 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

39 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob's Auto Center of Wilmington from DealerRater.com
  • Judd Wood is THE SALESMAN!

I was looking for an SUV for my Daughter. Judd took his time and found us what we need in car and in payment. Also their Warranty is great for the a... used car!! You have to ask for him, he will help so much!

• The Greatest

I had a very pleasant buying experience. Billie called me and was the most pleasant person to talk to. He hooked up with Judson Wood. He did a great j...ob.

• Greatest People to Buy From

Great experience! Glad I bought that Silverado from Judson Wood. He is awesome and did a great job. Truck but I g made easy! Go see them!

Overall Experience

• Wouldn't dare go anywhere else!

First time I financed a vehicle was from this place, and I wouldn't dare go anywhere else. Judson handled my financing, and I was new to the whole ord...eal (with no credit history). He gave me a great quote on a car, walked me through getting with the right bank to get a loan, and helped me minimize my payments! I got a car with NO MONEY DOWN, and it may as well be my dream car! I usually hate dealerships, because I feel like everyone there is trying to swindle me, but this was NOT the case with Bob's Auto. Friendliest people you could ever meet!

• Top Notch Experience

Very honest guys. Truck has been perfect so far and was fairly priced. Would recommend them to anyone. I worked with Jud and he was very helpful.

• Toyota Tacoma

I found this dealership through the internet and am glad I did. Elijah Ridges made my experience better. He was very professional and answered all my ...questions. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Overall Experience

• i enjoy the friendly , easy to talk to people.

we have purchased 2 cars from Bobs Auto. I have been happy with both of the purchases. I plan to buy a used suv next.

• Great customer service

We had wonderful customer service at Bob's. Elijah was so helpful in showing us around and answering all our questions. We were able to test out the c...ar with no pressure. Highly recommend for all your used car buying needs!

• Bob's Auto

Mr. Elijah Ridges was very friendly and resourceful. I would recommend anybody who are looking for a vehicle to visit Bob's Auto sales. They really tr...eated me like family

• Great Experience

Elijah was very courtious and professional. He went above and beyond to find the car for us. I will definitely go back to buy a car from them in the ...future.

Bob's Auto Center of Wilmington