(4.9) 605 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

605 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Toyota Owings Mills from DealerRater.com
  • Very Accommodating

My mom and I went on a very busy Saturday to buy her a car. We were seen right away and all involved were extremely helpful. Our salesman, Levi Laffer...ty, bent over backwards to help us in every way possible. He even stayed with us late into the evening to make sure we were taken care of. She loves her new Camry. Thanks to all, especially Levi!

Thank you for your earnest response Linda. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Levi Lafferty and the ...team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

• Great experience

Kristiana was very helpful and courteous for me to select my car and get me a good deal on it, even though she had to stay a little bit after closing ...time. The financing and car pickup went smoothly. Heritage is an honest company and refunded a $40 overpayment of state fees.

• AAA+++

Carlos Subido worked tirelessly to provide extra care and Stepanie in Finance was the icing on the cake!!!! This is my second Toyota with this dealer...ship and they will always be my first choice!!!

Heritage Toyota Owings Mills

Glaw, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Heritage Toyota Owings Mills. We are always more than happy t...o assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Amazing job

Kristiana did an amazing job to get finalization of my Hybrid Camry 2018. I would highly recommend her to someone who is looking for a great deal. If ...your going to Heritage Toyota to buy the car make sure you meet or ask for Kristiana.

Heritage Toyota Owings Mills

We're pleased to hear Kristiana could really help you out; she will appreciate your recommendation! Congratulations on your new 2018 Hybrid Camry! We ...are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Great experience

Best sales man ever. Thanks so much for your help. I???m enjoying my new Tundra . Friendly dealership. Clean and comfortable. I definitely recommend R...ob Steiner to anyone who???s in the market for a new or used car. Thx....John Chambers

Heritage Toyota Owings Mills

John, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, He...ritage Toyota Owings Mills

• Kristiana is the best!

Kristiana is one amazing person. I can't get enough of her bug smile and warm and welcoming personality. She's the type of person you could just hang ...with all day. Which is great because buying a car is not the shortest or fastest process in the world. If your going to Heritage Toyota make sure you ask for her. She will make your car buying experience truly exceptional! Oh yeah Derek is a cool brother too! Always respectable and makes the process simple for you. You can feel comfortable with him from the test drive to the paperwork. Great job guys!

Heritage Toyota Owings Mills

Hello, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We're looking forw...ard to your next visit with us!

• Most pleasant car-buying experience I could ask for...

After months of hemming and hawing over which replacement vehicle I was going to get, I finally figured that at as I got older, I wanted something mor...e comfortable--so I chose the Highlander over the 4Runner. When it came to shopping for it, I test drove elsewhere, but only ever imagined buying from Will Brown at Heritage Toyota Owings Mills, based solely on recommendation. I let Will know how I was going to be using my new vehicle and his selection ended up being spot-on: the Highlander SE. It has just what I want out of it without being too much. He even recommended an accessory I wouldn't at first thought I needed, but based on my telling him that my dog(s) would be getting in the back, the bumper protector only made sense. He was patient with my initial non-committal and picked the perfect Highlander for me. Stephanie Thornton was my finance manager and thoroughly explained every protection option to me WITHOUT pressuring me. She made her recommendations that lined up with the ones that Will had mentioned during the sales portion and I made my selections--appearance, maintenance and warranty are no longer worries for me! All in all, I'd recommend anyone to purchase with Heritage Toyota Owings Mills. The family atmosphere is evident at every step and I appreciate the forthrightness and good old customer service along the way. My next Toyota will be from Will and the gang at Heritage!

Heritage Toyota Owings Mills

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call.... We're always happy to help! Safe travels!

• Great

Dajour was very helpful in assisting me, he saw that all my needs were met in a timely manner.He also helped me understand everything I needed to know... beings though this is my first time going to a dealership by myself.

• Commendation for Heritage Toyota of Owings Mills, MD

I rate Heritage as excellent for its clean and attractive physical plant, courteous staff, clarity of communication, and, especially, for the gracious... and professional service rendered by my sales agent, Carlos Subido. He engaged me and my family in the most enjoyable automotive sales experience we have ever had.

• very good service

I just finished maintenance for my car and Dajour Durrant is very polite and helpful. He explained everything very clearly and make me very happy!

9801 Reisterstown Rd Owings Mills, MD 21117