Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

1322 reviews

1322 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 16, 2010

I bought a 2009 ML 350 Mercedes Benz with 11 k miles on it but the Engine was bad and I brought it to R & H Services Department and it took eight days... before I got the SUV back. After one month the same problem occured and I brought the SUV back to the service department. Despite the fact I reported the problem with Mercedes Benz head office at NJ, nothing was done instead, I was taken for a ride because I don't have the means to sue Mercedes Benz and they were not ready to listern to my plight. As a result, I traded in this very lemon Ml350 SUV for a new one and because of that, I have now incured more expense than usual. But one bright spot of the entire episode is that the sales Agent Ms Likisha Pearmon Jones and Lori Brown gave me hope and inspiration and they turned my annonance to joy because of the wonderful way they treated me. They were very professional and knowlegeable. I thanks both of them for turning my sad day to joyful done.

March 16, 2010

I purchased a 2010 MB 300 SLK convertible in palladium silver. The experience was a very enjoyable one starting with Mac from internet sales, who helped... me build the car, to Bill who handled the sale. Both were knowledgeable and very professional. I love my car.

March 15, 2010

Sharon Smith contacted me via internet to ask if I was ready to replace my leased 2007 Mercedes from R&H with a new 2010 C300. I was ready, knew the price... I was willing to pay and we made the deal. It was a SUPER deal! Steven Kil and the entire team at R&H went beyond the call of duty to find my Mars Red car with a light interior in Virginia, loaded it, detailed it and drove it to my home in Timonium. It was a great experience and they have a customer for life. Thank you Steven, you are the best.

March 14, 2010

Likisha was very knowledgeable about the car I was intersted in. Although an E550 Coupe was not in inventory we test drove E350 and E550 sedans to allow... me to experience the different engines. Although I couldn't take advantage, she even arranged for me to see another client's E350C. When I decided to order my E550C, Likisha was very knowledgeable about the options, showing them to me in other vehicles, and about the order process in general. On the day I took delivery, she spent at least 1 hour going over everything with me. Lori, the business manager, was also great and got me a better deal on the extended warrenty. In the 2 weeks I have had the car I've been back for some minor issues and everyone has been very helpful and focused on making sure I was informed and satisfied.

March 12, 2010

My husband and I were very impressed with the service and assistance we recieved in the purchase of our new GLK. The car is amazing and so was the "extreme... customer service" we recieved! Steven Kil answered our every question and responded to every need. He is delightful in everyway imaginable. Mercedes is our car of choice and we are proud to say R&H is our dealer of choice. We would also like to commend Lori in your service department. She is also wonderful to work with. Kudos to R&H!!! Sincerely, Dr. Alicia B. Harvey-Smith Major Donald W. Smith (USA Retired)

March 11, 2010

I learned about R&H Motors through the AutoTrader web site. At the time I was considering selling my Jaguar and buying a used , Mercedes SLK350 , and... R&H Motors was advertising a 2007 model which had all the features that I was looking for. I arranged a visit to see the car ( I live 180 mile south in Virginia ) , and when I arrived I was introduced to Tom Kramer , their specialist in Mercedes products. In addition to the Jaguar , I have owned 2 BMW's , an Audi , and a Porsche , but have had no direct experience with Mercedes , and was naturally somewhat concerned about buying a used Mercedes , from a dealer in another state. Tom spent several hours with me , test driving the car , going over all its strengths and weaknesses , and fully addressing all of my concerns. I was so reassured and impressed by Tom's mastery of "all things Mercedes" that I bought the car , but Tom insisted on correcting a few small problems which arose during the test drive - so I arranged to pick the car up the next week. When I returned to get the car , he had everything ready - including an updated version of the Navigation System software. He again spent several hours being sure that I was comfortable with every aspect of the car , and then phoned me at the time that I had estimated I should reach home to verify that I arrived safely and had experienced no problems. The high level of ethics and experience that I found in this gentleman is the main reason I decided to buy the car , and the reason that I would happily recommend his dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

March 8, 2010

Ms Sims pointed out the reasons I should consider a Mercedes again since my last purchase was a 2000 E320. Trading in my current SUV for a M class that... was more suited for the higher snow falls was uppermost in my mind. I mentioned that I had had a Mercedes diesel sedan that was fuel effecient, very reliable and lasted forever. She suggested I consider the ML350 BlueTEC. Even though I went to H&R Motors not intending to purchase a new Mercedes, she went through the inventory and came up with a ML350 BlueTECH with the options I was looking for and a reasonable trade. I drove home satisfied and have been since. She has done follow-up phone calls. R&H Motor Cars, LTD, is a dealership that cares about its customers and doesn't project a cold arrogance as some dealers tend to.

March 3, 2010

I was looking to test drive a new mercedes C class. So we went to R& H. Upon entering, we were greeted in a very friendly manner by George Johnson. From... the start, we instantly liked George because he was willing to go above and beyond to earn our buisness. Come to find out, after test driving a 2010 C-350, we were highly impressed! I have pretty much only owned BMW's in the past, so I was a little hesitant at first to buy a Mercedes. After driving the vehicle, I was sold! George made the sales process painless. He treated us with the upmost respect. I would highly recommend him. Needless to say, we love our new Mercedes! Sincerely, Rachel & Brant

February 26, 2010

R&H Mercedes and Michale Boesenberg went above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service. My first Mercedes purchase was in Feb. 2009 with... a 2006 CPO ML350. It turned out to have several issues over the course of 1 year which made me question the Mercedes Benz quality of craftsmanship, value, reputation for safety, and reliability. Not only did R&H recognize this when veiwing my service history, they took the car back pay off what we owed for the trade in and gave an exceptional deal on a 2010 ML350 lease. My family and I could not be happier with the new vehicle and R&H Mercedes has a new customer for life. Whatever they lost in paying off my old vehicle they will have made back easily over the next several decades of selling me new Mercedes Benz vehicles instead of having me walk away from Mercedes for good. Putting the customer first is what they do best, nice job R&H and Michael Boesenberg.

February 26, 2010

Lakisha Jones and the team at R & H Motors helped us with a problem we were having with safety issues in a car we purchased. They and Mercedes-Benz did... everything possible to put us in another car. They went above and beyond customer service to see that we were satisfied.