Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

1357 reviews

1357 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 7, 2010

Cederic was very helpful and knowledgable making my sales experience effortless. I was extremely happy with the swift timing as well. I thought the price... negotiation process was going to be a hassle but turned out to be no worry at all. He accomodated all my concerns before I could ask all the questions I had. Thanks.

April 7, 2010

Upon walking into the dealership after finding the a car on the internet it was a great feeling of acceptance. They treated me and my family with prestiage... care. I felt like a king being served a bowl of fruit, finally recieving the service was awsome. I truly believe that I have finally found a group of sales reps. that I could trust and continue to use in the future The Mercedes- Benz group. Thanks, Ken Taylor

April 6, 2010

As I had purchased my previous ML350 from Michael Bosenberg in 1007, and had a totally satisfactory experience, I returned to R & H and Michael for my... new car. They did not disappoint! In fact Michael went that extra mile to assure my complete satisfaction in finding the car I wanted with every feature that I requested. Furthermore he worked with me on the price. I feel that I received the best car for the best price at the best dealership. When I had to change my pick up time, Michael arranged for Tom Kramer to handle the delivery. Tom took the time to thoroughly explain every feature on my new car. What a font of information he was! A pure 5 experience all around! We will be back to R & H! Lynn L.

April 6, 2010

Michael was flexible with my schedule, and made it easy to set up an appointment. He helped me pick the right vehicle for my family's needs and was very... accommodating to find the exact color/model that I decided I wanted. He was very knowledgeable about my new car - by the time I left the lot I felt very comfortable using all of the special features of my car.

April 5, 2010

It was a definitely a painless process. They cleared any doubts that I had in reference to buying a new car. I did not expect that but they were very helpful... from my initial conversation to walking out with the vehicle. I would recommend them to any one looking for a new or used Mercedes Benz. Very professional dealership.

March 28, 2010

Our interaction was very smooth, very productive in a short period of time 3 hours. We trade in our car, all necessary paper work was done very fast. It... was no pressure during the price negotiation. All our requests were satisfied promptly. A rar which we purchased was great. Thanks Lakisha.

March 25, 2010

as soon as I was intrduced to Likisha by Mac, I felt at home. The business was excelently executed due to how she handled everything professionaly. She... offred my children and I a seat and something to drink. she made us feel confortable. My experience with Likisha was graet and is worth going back.

March 24, 2010

The reason for my ratings are, Lakieshia was very friendly, she made me and my family feel very comfortable.She was very knowledgable about her product.She... explained everything to me so that I was able to understand the procedure.She had no problem showing me the different cars I was interested in seeing.I say pricing was OK, because, I wanted to keep my same payments, this is my second car,both with Lakieshia,but she explained to me why this was not so, and it made since,she made sure I was comfortable with my payments.Lakieshia was great, a great asset to R&H.

March 22, 2010

George was really on his game, pleasing his Customer and making his Company proud. I was really impressed with the way he handled my concerns about purchasing... a car that was not a Mercedes Benz. Now you can put my friend in a new 2010 E-Class Benz.You are the Man.

March 19, 2010

I was impressed with Mr. Johnson's knowledge of the Mercedes cars in general. He was very personable. I felt that I was in excellent hands with Mr. Johnson.... I would definitely recommend him to any family member or friend that was interested in buying a Mercedes Benz. I am one extremely satisfied customer thanks to Goerge working on my behalf.