Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

1273 reviews

1273 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 3, 2019

I was looking for some good used cars for a while and had been to several dealers. Only thing I dislike at most places is their pressure on buying. At... this place, it was really nice experience and ambience. Spoke to Oliver lippman before visiting. He was very kind and easy to deal with. Elliot Bourne made the whole process of getting all documents in place quicker. I have also got the car delivery at my place which was very nice. Thank you for such an amazing car buying experience.

Prem, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. ...Our team is available should you require any extra help. Safe travels!

Elliott Bourne III

NOT RATED

July 31, 2019

I had a great experience buying a used car from Kyle. He made the hours we spent in the dealership extremely pleasant and was easy to communicate with.... He made sure that I got the car I wanted on his day off and I received permanent tags and registration the next day. I've never questioned the quality of the used car I purchased and Kyle and the dealership have been incredibly easy to work with.

In order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Please... don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Kyle Weiman

(4.9) 56 reviews

July 31, 2019

Patricia, Laura and Brandon are diligent workers and always attend to my needs. Received follow up calls. Brandon found what o wanted. I am pleased

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills! If you have any further qu...estions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Brandon Trotman

Patricia Doelle

Service Writer

(4.5) 15 reviews

July 31, 2019

For someone who has not purchased a previously owned vehicle since 2006, I was extremely pleased with my dealings at this dealership. Most especially,... Oliver was very knowledgeable, efficient and extremely attentive in making this a great experience. He was most personable and made it actually fun.

Kathy, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review.... If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Robb Banks

(5.0) 50 reviews

July 31, 2019

Hello My sister referred me to Dylan Jones and it was my pleasure. He went above and beyond. He found me a great option that surpassed my expectations...

Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're a...lways happy to help!

Dylan Jones

Mercedes Benz Master Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 127 reviews

Jason Sponseller

(4.8) 23 reviews

July 31, 2019

Working with Oliver was an absolute pleasure. I came in to him with a car I wanted listed on the site and left with car that better suited me that had... just arrived on the lot. His attitude from the beginning was of a person that is in this business because they love cars and want to spread that joy to all as opposed to someone working for their bottom line or portfolio. If you go to Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills, be sure to ask for Oliver.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

July 29, 2019

I was planning to purchase a 2020 GLE to replace a 2019 X5. I previously owned a 2013 ML 350, but didn't purchase a 2019 as the interior had not been redesigned.... After a few months of X5 ownership, I realized that was not the car for me. The 2020 GLE had been released for sale and the interior was redesigned so I knew needed to go back to the vehicle that I loved. I visited another MB dealership and had a pleasant experience but wanted to see what other dealerships had In stock. I researched online, reaching out to a few dealers. I received a very quick response from Oliver, even texting me on a day that the dealership was closed to let me know he would be in touch as soon as he got to the office the next day. He was thorough with his email and text communication, checking in through out the day to confirm I would still be able to visit that evening. I showed up to review the vehicles in stock, and much to my surprise, ending up driving a new car home late that evening. Oliver made the experience very easy. He listened to what I wanted, found the vehicle that best fit, and worked with me to provide pricing I couldn't say no to. I am very happy with my vehicle and also the follow up from Oliver after the sale.

Hello, we are glad we could help! Thank you so much for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills as your first choice for service!

July 29, 2019

I was not in the market for a new truck just happen to have been looking around. Oliver Lippman reached out to me and advised me about the truck that I... have been telling him about for years. Oliver was kind enough to wait for me after the end of my work day and showed me the truck minutes before the dealership would close. Without any rush and trying to push the vehicle on me. I have to say I was impressed when I drove it and I fell in love with it. Oliver went the extra mile to even drive the truck over to my house to make sure my wife liked it as well. She was amazed just as much as I was how knowledgeable and polite Oliver was. Now at this time it was getting late. But Oliver made it happen. Spoke to his financial team and had me taken care of the same evening. Traded a 2015 Chevy Truck for a better one. He had the monthly payment and the trade in amount at where I was comfortable at. Signed papers and drove a new truck home that same night. Not only that Oliver went above and beyond with his customer service but I felt like I was treated like family. Me being a small business owner can definitely appreciate the attention to detail and great customer service. So once again thank you Oliver for making my wife and I happy with the new truck.

Tom, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Hav...e an awesome day!

Kyle Harris

Service Writer

(4.8) 28 reviews

July 29, 2019

He was fast and he got me into the car I wanted. He's very friendly and made me feel at home the entire time!

Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! ...Take care!

July 29, 2019

Finished the purchase of a 2019 Mercedes GLC 300 today, and our salesman was Kyle Weiman. He and Brett Fader were outstanding! We worked with them over... the span of a couple weeks and they showed a lot of patience and willingness to help. My wife ran Kyle all over the place on multiple occasions in the 100 degree weather looking at different vehicles. Kyle never got frustrated and was eager to help. Can't recommend them, and this dealership enough. Best salesman I have ever dealt with. Outstanding experience!

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Kyle Weiman