Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

1278 reviews

1278 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 21, 2019

Reza provided us with the best car buying experience we ever had from start to finish. What a great person he is! So attentive to our wishes.

Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about ser...vices you received and thank you again for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills!

Reza Ghane

(5.0) 112 reviews

July 20, 2019

I have leased 3 cars over the last 10 years and I plan to continue to return. Kyle understood that I needed to find the right car with little time and... effort on my part, and he bent over backwards to make this possible. I will continue to return to Kyle Weiman at MB of Owings Mills.

In order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Please... let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills!

Kyle Weiman

(4.9) 58 reviews

July 19, 2019

Excellent and outstanding customer service and sales experience with Theo Vamos and Fran King. Theo handled Sales and Fran, Finance. Theo was knowledgeable,... patient, and created no pressure for us to buy. Although the transaction lasted well after closing time, he maintained a positive, pleasant, and helpful attitude. He was professional every step of the way. Kudos Theo! A+ Dealers need Sales Reps with your excellent background, skills, and outstanding customer service. If you're looking for platinum level experience - see Theo! Frank King was awesome! She was patient, knowledgeable and did a phenomenal job explaining documentation and obtaining signatures. She did not complain about staying late and welcomed us with a beautiful smile and cheerful countenance. She is a great advocate! Keep up the great work Fran. You're truly amazing!

Jen, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope you continue to ...choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Theo Vamos

(5.0) 7 reviews

July 19, 2019

I brought in my car for a recall service and l was well taken care of very well. Shawn was awesome and showed that he cares.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional needs ...or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

July 18, 2019

The service is great. The thing that makes great is the service advisor Christian gives me. Very polite, friendly, and easy to work with.and nice

Barry, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We want all our customers to feel this way when leaving o...ur dealership!

Christian Gutierrez

Tim Sauter

Service and Parts Director

NOT RATED

July 17, 2019

This is the 2nd time I have purchased a car from Dennis. Actually, the reason I purchased from this dealership is only because of Dennis (there is one... much closer to where I live). He was and is a pleasure to work with!

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Dennis once again! We value your business and look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Dennis Epps

Sales Associate

(5.0) 77 reviews

July 15, 2019

Shawn Baker is my service advisor and I have to say that he is providing his service in another level. He gave you advice as of he is also a customer and... will not make you spend an extra dime if it is not necessary. Pay Shawn a visit and you will know what I'm talking about.

Wu, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope you have a gr...eat day.

July 15, 2019

Very professional and courteous from my walk in to my purchase. Reza was personable and professional. Ask for him when you want to purchase a car, he is... the best.

Hello there, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive r...eview. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Reza Ghane

(5.0) 112 reviews

Kyle Harris

Service Writer

(4.8) 28 reviews

July 12, 2019

I recently went to the service department at the Owings Mills Mercedes Dealership. I had a simple service request and they were able to very quickly assess,... keep me informed, fix the tire, and shuttle me to and from my job with zero wait time. Shawn Baker was friendly, professional, and informative. I appreciated his timely responses to my questions and his help. The shuttle driver was also a wonderful person to chat with! I will definitely be back for any service needs.

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you and we hope to see you again! S...afe travels!

July 12, 2019

Brandon Trotman went above and beyond to help me with my purchase. Fran King was professional and patient. I truly appreciated the entire process. This... was my first time purchasing a car from a dealer, and they made the process very pleasant.

Joe, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive ne...eds! Take care!

Brandon Trotman