Zeigler Fiat Maserati Alfa Romeo of Schaumburg

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 3, 2019

Worked with Leanne on buying a new car. Although we ultimately weren’t able to reach a deal (another dealer had a better car/price combo) I can’t... say enough about her responsiveness and effort in trying to put together a deal for us. I’d highly recommend working with Leanne if you’re at this dealer.

December 18, 2018

I live in Virginia and was lucky to work with Leanne VanGronigen on a potential out-of-state purchase. Although I needed to go in a different direction... and ended up not purchasing a car from Zeigler... Leanne was the ultimate professional and went above a beyond to provide quality customer service. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!!

• October 12, 2018

Leanne made the process very easy and Zeigler was able to give us the best price in the country. Leanne was also extremely helpful in teaching me how... to use everything in my new car.

Thank you so much for your business Sharon. I am so glad everything worked out so well. Thank you for choosing Zeigler Maserati. L

November 6, 2018

I purchased my used Alfa Romeo back in June. When my SiriusXM radio turned off it caused some confusion since the dealer said I am getting a one year complimentary... subscription. Turns out since my car was used, the radio trial was aging while the dealership owned the vehicle. I was reached out to by Leanne and she was very helpful in fixing the situation. I know that having to deal with third parties can be difficult but she took the time and had the patience to discuss options with Sirius. I appreciate her efforts to make me happy and I was pleased to get the service I was originally promised. I should also mention that I have never met Leanne and I did not buy my car from her. She was helping me because it was the right thing to do and I am a customer. Nothing in it for her! Thanks again for the help!

We are very happy to hear it all worked out. We all thank you for patience and understanding. Leanne says hello and please don't hesitate to call....

October 12, 2018

We were shopping for a Levante and came across a beautiful GranLusso in Schaumburg, over 400 miles away. Leanne was terrific. She answered our questions,... sent additional photos and even scheduled a virtual delivery call, walking us through all the bells and whistles of the new car after it was delivered to our front door. We highly recommend Zeigler and be sure to ask for Leanne.

It is so nice of you to take the time to review. I thank you personally for your business, as does everyone here at Zeigler Maserati. L

October 11, 2018

Leanne and the staff at Zeigler made leasing a new Maserati from out of state a smooth and hassle free experience. I would recommend them to anyone looking... to buy or lease their next vehicle.

We thank you very, very much for taking the time to review. Everyone here at Zeigler Maserati is thrilled for you and we thank you for your business.

September 1, 2018

We got off to a bad start because the saleswomen seemed irritated right from the outset. She still did her best to help, but her knowledge was wide in... breadth and narrow in depth. She memorized the Maserati Sales Handbook cover to cover, but was noticeably uncomfortable going off script, which made our ability to decide between competing cars much more difficult. She was equally aloof days later when we returned to look again. When attempting to negotiate the price of the car, they would not reveal to me the sales price, just the final payment. When I pressed harder, they revealed the INCENTIVE-ADJUSTED sales price, but refused to tell me what they were actually selling the car for. They even compared that incentive-adjusted price to the car's invoice price, a deceitful approach I haven't seen in a while. The saleswoman trying to broker the negotiation just further confused things; putting her in the middle is not helping their business. This was my 6th car purchase since 2016, and Zeigler Maserati was easily the least transparent negotiating experience I've had. We ended up purchasing our second favorite car exclusively because of our distaste for the sales experience at this dealership.

March 15, 2018

I worked with Leanne and John to custom order a 2018 Maserati Ghibli SQ4. They were both very pleasant to deal with, gave me a great deal, and we had... a smooth transaction. 5 stars.

Franco, I am thrilled that you were able to custom design and order a new Ghibli just for YOU! While we are proud of our entire inventory, it is so ve...ry cool drive a new Maserati knowing it was built especially for you. I encourage anyone to do the same!

March 7, 2018

Was a wonderful experience. Leanne was very upfront with us with all the Cost. She reviewed the car with us. The in-and-out process for the paperwork... was great they sent it to us in an email beforehand so we could have it all done it was very fast and an actual pleasant experience thank you Leanne!!

Beth, a car purchase should not be a dreaded event in one's life... I never want to add to the stress of everyday. Clients are so educated now, i...t is a wonderful thing. With email and text messages, so much of the preliminary details can be completed and the entire experience is streamlined. I can focus my energy on educating my clients about their new vehicle and all its features!

March 7, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing my new Maserati at Zeigler. Leanne was very helpful and informative. She was also very patient with me, since it... took a few weeks to make my final decision and find the model with the exact features I wanted.

Clay, I was raised with the understanding that patience is a virtue... This is a major decision when looking to drive something new. Taking time is im...portant. I want all my clients to smile and be excited when they drive their new Maserati each day. No regrets ever... Vroom, vroom!