Thrifty Car Sales - Franklin

(5.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Sale

I just brought my new car in for its first oil change. I wanted a car that was hard to find locally and Thrifty Car Sales located the exact Infinity I... was searching for. From start to finish the buying process was great. They found a low mileage G37X with all the options I wanted,and within a few days I drove out in it. They provided a no nonsense, straight forward process to selling me the car, and are now able to provide the maintenance to keep it running great for years to come! Why would you go anywhere else.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We work very hard to ensure our customers are completely satisfied! We are thrilled to read a...bout your experience and we are very thankful you have chosen to utilize our service department to maintain your vehicle as well.

• Accommodating service

I had Thrifty search for a used kia sorento. They were quick at finding the exact vehicle I wanted that accomadated my families needs. Such a friendly... place!

Thank you Amanda! It was great working with you as well!

• best experience

Called them on a vechicle spoke with David went the first time and looked at truck there was absolutely no pressure I wasn't sure I wanted the vechicl...e after about 10 days I called David back went back test drove truck then purchased the reason for me writing this review is to let the public know this dealership is second to none I've owned 150 to 200 vechicles and I look forward to doing a lot more buissness with them personal note thank you David and thank you Ellis

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! We greatly appreciate your business and it was a pleasure meeting you as well.

• 2014 Ford Fusion

Had scheduled a test drive on line. Went in and met with Bob. Amazing customer service! He was so patient and kind! Test drive a few different vehicle...s. Very much made me feel comfortable and put absolutely no pressure on me!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We definitely enjoyed working with you and certainly appreciate your business!

• *****

We had a great experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and we got a great deal on our car.

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to publish a review for our dealership! We look forward to seeing you soon for your first ...oil change!

• Best Service Around!!!!

Those gentle souls that are employed and manage this establishment aided me greatly. They showed compassion and went well above and beyond what anyone... else would have considered. I reflect daily on how grateful I am to them. The quality of the car I purchased was the icing on the cake. Please don't waste your time at a faceless buy here pay here. Go to thrifty where you'll be listened to and well equipped.

Thank you so much for your review!

• Great experienc

looked at a car on thrir web site and sent some info and they had us approved before we drove it. cant say enough about the process . Big shout out to... Bob and Ellis for their help. Love the car.

Thank you Scott! It was great working with you as well. We look forward to seeing you again and enjoy your new vehicle!!

• Honesty

My Husband and I drove 1.5 hours away it was so worth it. The customer service was exceptional, and the honesty of the sales man was spot on. We look ...forward to doing more business in years to come.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was great getting to know you and yes we so appreciate you taking the time to make the dri...ve here to work with us on your purchase. We look forward to working with you again when you are ready and enjoy your Tahoe!!

• Honesty, Integrity, and great prices

I cannot say enough good things about Thrifty Car Sales in Franklin. Everyone from the sales staff to the managers and finance people that I worked wi...th were complete transparent about the deal I was trying to make both with the value of my trade and the value of the car that I was looking to purchase. I worked with Mark to locate the cars which I found on Cars.com and he had them ready for me to drive when I arrived. He was very knowledgable about each vehicles pros and cons, history, etc. He was never pushy, just helpful. The manager, Ellis Disch worked with me personally to help me to understand the current market for my trade and for the vehicle I was purchasing. I had already done preliminary research myself and our numbers were very close. His approach and that of his sales person was to come at the deal fair and to explain how it all worked. My experience was low pressure, casual, and believe it or not, fun! We negotiated from the same side of the table and everyone left happy. Thank you

Wow thank you so much! We do work hard to provide our customers with a great purchasing experience! We love hearing from our customers and thank you s...o much for taking the time to provide us with feedback!

• Great service

I had a great experience with the sales staff at Thrifty they were very friendly. I had a specific car in mind and wanted a moon roof as a must. They ...had the car I wanted but no moon roof but the owner was able to get a new after market moon roof installed with a lifetime warranty and was still able to meet my price range. Thanks to the folks at Thrifty I got what I wanted in my car. -Melissa in Norwich, CT

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and of course for working with us on your vehicle purchase! Please let us know if there is anything... we can do in the future to assist you again!

Thrifty Car Sales - Franklin