Milea Buick GMC

38 reviews

July 28, 2015

I was happy with the service. The mechanic found the problem with my auto in a timely manner.

Thank you Robert for your great review, we strive to keep every client completely satisfied and we are glad your one of them. Thanks again Milea Manag...ement!

July 7, 2015

Working with Akbar made the experience easy. Thank you!

Thank you Jamie, we are glad to hear you were happy with your experience with Akbar and Milea!

May 13, 2015

Excellent all around. Can't beat Milea. They are honest with you and try to treat you well. They also back up their promises.

May 12, 2015

Jeffrey is a fantastic salesman, he helped me from the beginning to the end and still follows up with me about my car and service appointments. I will... be back to purchase my 2nd car also. Friendly staff and many cars to choose from. Jeffrey is amazing and so happy that he is my salesman.

Thank you for your great review, here at Milea we strive to keep our clients 100% completely satisfied, we are glad you are one of them!I'm also pleas...ed that you are happy with your salesperson Jeff!

May 12, 2015

Jeffrey Horn showed me this beautiful truck, The prices we fair and he helped me from a to z! Thanks Jeffrey

Thank you for your great review, here at Milea we strive to keep our clients 100% completely satisfied, we are glad you are one of them!We are also gl...ad you were happy with your salesperson Jeff.

May 12, 2015

Gabe Moreno was my salesman and he was very professional! MIlea has beautiful cars and great service.

May 9, 2015

I've used Milea for a car purchase and servicing since 2011. Their facilities and services are excellent and their staff is extremely helpful and courteous.

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are glad you enjoy our service department and like the new facility, anything you may need we are always here ...for you. Thanks Milea management!

May 5, 2015

As always I come in to Milea and is treated like family. They know my name, my car & my ways. Professional service, clean new waiting area. I love the... new upgrades. Always top notch service, in & out within the hour. Thx Milea for always taking care of me

Thank you Irma for your wonderful review, we strive to keep everyone completely satisfied! We are really glad you like the new facility which makes it... all worth it in end! Anything you may need please don't hesitate to call us.... Management @ Milea Buick GMC Subaru

April 17, 2015

Charlie from Milea GMC got me into the exact Acadia I was looking for. I was recommended by a friend to contact Charlie and I am glad I did. I could... not be happier with my experience. From start to finish, he worked with me and answered all my questions with professionalism. Milea GMC and Charlie are highly recommended!

Thank you for your great review,we strive on 100% completely satisfied and I'm glad you are one of them! Anything you need we are all here for you!

April 11, 2015

Great experience. They squeezed me right in for my service and it was only an half hour wait time. Thank you.

Hello Vincenza,as always thank you for your great review. Our goal is to keep our clients completely satisfied and I'm glad we have with you, anything... you need don't hesitate to call or email me! Thanks, Charlie Albanese