Fordham Toyota

4.5
382 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fordham Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • EXCEPTIONAL EXPIERIENCE AT Fordham Toyota
    May 19, 2016

I would like to express my pleasant experience and extreme satisfaction at Fordham Toyota. Last month during my search for a Toyota 4 Runner, I contac...ted several dealerships to inquire about the vehicle availabilities and pricing. The response that I received from Ms. Shereta Cruz of Fordham Toyota was so detailed with the options, pricing and several ways of contact the dealership. I decided to visit the dealership to explore further their inventories. Upon arriving at Fordham Toyota, I discovered an experience like no other. Mr. Alex Gonzalez greeted me at the entrance of the dealership using my name and expresses his pleasure to go over my request with full details. Mr. Alex Gonzalez was remarkable with his courtesy and care towards meeting our needs, quickly finding the perfect match and optimizing not only on my experience in a Toyota dealership, but furthering my own ever-growing and long-lasting relationship with this phenomenal model. (I am a previous owner of 4 Runner.) It was the best buying experience that I ever had, especially the friendly yet professional Mr. FRANK GRECO that took the time to greet me and extend his courtesy to me and my son Anthony. ”Truly, remarkable gentleman makes us feels that we became part of the dealership’s family.” I concluded the purchase great experience with Mr. Chris Mair that precisely finished the sales agreement and process all the needed documents in an astonished time. Congratulations for the ultimate service that was provided by your team at your Fordham Toyota. Many thanks for a job well done.

• New car!
    February 13, 2018

service was amazing,I went in for some information. Drove off with a new car. Fordham Toyota made me feel like i was apart of the family and Juan did ...just that.

• PURCHASED MY NEW 2018 TOYOTA RAV 4
    February 13, 2018

This was my first time with this dealership. i was impressed and treated with professionalism, kindness and knowledge. they answered all my questions ...and worked a deal that was unbelievable. i love my new car and would never purchase another vehicle from anyone but those gentlemen. they ensured i left there with a smile, made sure i had treats and refreshments.

• excellent
    January 31, 2018

excellent services and very helpful services person. was fast and great experience for me. she explained all of my car needs and all was with professi...onalism. thanks Toyota Services

• Seamless & Professional
    January 9, 2018

I have in all my years never meet a person who actually takes the time to help you find what you are really looking for. This is the third Vehicle I h...ave purchased for him and I don't see myself going to anyone else but Francisco ! as far as I am concern it should be called Francisco Toyota not Fordham Toyota !

• I was amazed
    December 11, 2017

Great service ! They will work with you , so you’ll leave with a car the same day.

• Excellent Service, Excellent Manager Relations & Skills
    November 30, 2017

My experience over the years with Tom has been nothing short of exceptional. He is extremely cordial, hardworking, trust worthy and highly knowledgeab...le of his work and daily dealings with his customers. Since he was hired as Service manager taking over Sal Praga's old position; the service center has undergone a complete total make up and shake up with how customers are been handled, to the environment itself and the mannerism/demeanour of the entire service center. Tom will always have my vote as the best service center manager I have ever seen in all my years of patronizing (10 years and counting) the Toyota service center. His quality of work and knowledgeable skills is (1) in a million. Thank you Tom as always, and keep up the excellent work.

• Awesome people
    November 29, 2017

These guys are awesome people to work with,always go the extra mile to provide excellent service A++++++ recommend anyone goong here they really treat... people like family

Overall Experience

• I recommend this place if looking for a Toyota.
    November 12, 2017

I am writing for Diaz. His full name is Rafeal Diaz. He is the main key person for my first car. He is the main road player for getting the car. This ...dynamic, Kool headed young man deserve all Star. He is the best. And the finance manager (Mr. Anthony carpio Diaz) also help me as well. So, Thank you Mr.Diaz, Mr.Anthony ,Massiel velasquez and Full Fordham Toyota.

• Helpfulness and Courtesy a Complete Surprise
    November 8, 2017

We struck a good deal on price, and Alex went to great lengths to get us the RAV4 Hybrid that we wanted. Jose and Jenry helped us complete the process.... Other staff were also courteous. Fordham Toyota was a great discovery.

Fordham Toyota