Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

New (888) 764-0357 (888) 764-0357
Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Velar 2023

Great experience buying my brand new Velar 2023 Easy process, friendly, efficient, not too time consuming.

Fast, Friendly and they answered any questions I had p.

Fast, Friendly and they answered any questions I had p.s. quick on the phone

They are very attentive to what you Need!

They are very attentive to what you Need! Thank you Jessie and David for listening and solving my issues

Everyone at Jaguar White Plains made our car purchasing

Everyone at Jaguar White Plains made our car purchasing experience a pleasurable one. The entire staff was friendly and courteous from beginning to end with no pressure in between. Every car purchase should be as smooth and professional as this one was. A very special thank you to Raul for assisting us with our new vehicle - we love it!

Thus far, the dealer appears to be good.

Thus far, the dealer appears to be good. I rate the dealer based on my short experience.

Exceptional Service

White Plains JLR Service has always gone above and beyond to repair or service my RRS. Edgar B., service manager is the only reason why I continue to service my vehicle there and why I would purchase another RR.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Jose is the BEST !

Jose was so knowledgeable and efficient throughout the entire process. I’m definitely buying from him again !! He made a usually painful process as smooth as possible

Dealer response

Hi Jess, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Isabella helped us tremendously to pick a supernaturally

Isabella helped us tremendously to pick a supernaturally good car. Still can’t believe I’m driving such a comfy car. She was attentive, mindful of our needs and incredibly nice.

Always a pleasure getting work on my car done at this

Always a pleasure getting work on my car done at this dealership. The staff is very pleasant and the work is done in a nice and timely manner as promised

Service was great

Ludwig and the service team at Jaguar Land Rover White Plains is amazing. Will recommend to anyone!

Dealer response

Hello Akil, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!