Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2018

Professionally handled. Great facility, friendly and competent employees.

October 9, 2018

I went to Jaguar of White Plains to have my car serviced. Not only is the facility clean and organized my service representative at the time,Edgar, did... a fantastic job in ensuring my car was completed accurately and efficiently. I highly recommended this location.

October 3, 2018

I had a very positive experience. The service team was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I highly recommend them and will return for all future... service and /or purchases.

September 5, 2018

Pleasant experience with nice facility. Edgar seems knowledgeable and is helpful in explaining things.

August 27, 2018

We just leased a new 2018 Range Rover HSE. While we love the car, the delivery process was extremely poor. First of all, the salesman knew absolutely... nothing about the car, or how it worked. So, he was unable to show us how to use any of the features of the car, especially the navigation system. Then, the car itself was not fully prepped. There were labels on equipment, and tape still covered handles and switches in the back seat. They had to take the car back in to the garage to deal with that. Worst of all, when we got the car home, we discovered a red warning light was on, and we could not get the doors to lock. After spending over an hour trying to figure out what the problem was, we finally discovered that the dealer had left the hood slightly open. I have been buying/leasing new cars for over 30 years now, and I have never been so unhappy and disappointed with a delivery. Again, we love the car, but the delivery process top to bottom was bad.

Andy, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. Our General Manager would really like to help turn your ...experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (914) 347-3377 to discuss what we can do to help.

August 16, 2018

Edgar was an absolute pleasure to work with! Explained everything in detail and service was completed in the time frame he promised.

July 31, 2018

I thank Edgar, Jaguar's service advisor, for extremely courteous and timely service and advise. He helped quite a bit.

July 31, 2018

This was the third car I have ever bought, and by far, it was the most painless.

Congratulations on your new car, Toni! We're pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience! If you ever have additional questions, don&apos...;t hesitate to reach out!

July 26, 2018

This new dealership “Jaguar of White Plains” has built is outstanding and beautiful. Also their staff is terrific. I brought my 2016 F-Type... for scheduled maintenance, you pull up to what looks like a 5 star hotel. The door opens and well mannered young man steps out and opens your car door and shows you to your rep. My rep Edgar gets up from his desk and receives me before I even walk in. He’s very knowledgeable about why I was there, and remembered our last encounter from over a year ago. He got me a beautiful clean loaner within a few minutes, and I was on my way. A courtesy call from Edgar came about 3 hours later letting me know my car was ready and I could pick it up whenever I had the time. No rushing to get loaner back. I must congratulate Jaguar of White Plains, and the support staff for a very pleasant experience. And a shout out to Edgar! I will be a regular customer there for years to come. Robert

July 17, 2018

George went above and beyond to facilitate our buying process. He is knowledgeable and professional. He was available at any time during the day and in... the evening for questions/concerns. Thank you George!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Helen! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again... for the review!