2979 reviews

2979 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Westchester from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• October 13, 2015

I would like to complement my sales person Ms Alkicia Letizia she is really an asset to the sales department. She was very knowledgeable about the product... and very helpful and patient.

September 16, 2018

Got a great deal on a used vehicle. Jose handled the transaction seamlessly over the phone. Supplied photos and reports. Completely transparent process... and they didn???t even attempt to gouge me with excessive dealer fees or anything. Would highly recommend Jose and Acura of Larchmont

Acura of Westchester

KC, thank you for the kind words on your experience with Jose on the lot! We are happy to read that you enjoyed our professionalism and transparent se...rvice. We hope to work with you again the next time you are in need :)

September 11, 2018

Easy process very knowledgeable .Dimitry was very helpful setting up the car and explaining how everything worked. He made the whole process go very smoothly....

Acura of Westchester

Thank you for the 5 star review. We aim to go above and beyond, and we're pleased to know this was reflected in your car buying experience. Please rea...ch out if you need anything in the future!

Dmitry Novikov

(5.0) 108 reviews

Diane Djonovic

Finance Manager

(4.9) 142 reviews

September 6, 2018

My wife and I can???t say how easy and painless Alex our salesman and Alex the finance manager made our first experience with Acura of Westchester. Thank... you guys!

Acura of Westchester

Thank you for the 5 star review, Elena. We strive to make every car buying experience as painless as possible, and we're pleased to know this was refl...ected. Should you need anything in the future, please reach out!

Alex Piccirillo

Finance Director

(4.9) 209 reviews

September 2, 2018

Today I got my first car with the help of Jose Crespo. He worked with me through the whole process and was very caring. He went over everything with me... and was thoughtful about my situation. I am thankful for all of their hard work. Many thanks to Jose and the financial team at Acura of Westchester.

Acura of Westchester

Thank you for the 5 star review. We know the car buying experience can seem overwhelming, but we're happy to know we were able to help you find your f...irst car, and make the process easier. Should you need anything in the future, please reach out!

August 24, 2018

Once I talked in the building Jose welcomed me & made me feel very comfortable. He was very happy to assist me & just guided me in the right direction.... I???m I very happy with my new car. But most of all very thankful for the company & most of all Jose it was a pleasure meeting him.

Acura of Westchester

Thank you for the 5 star review, Roxy. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback, and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We're ple...ased to know our standards for excellence were reflected in your car buying experience. Should you need anything else, please reach out!

August 11, 2018

Brianna provides excellent service and takes her time to explain everything in detail. She is awesome to work with and will try to fit your needs.

Brianna Tozzo

(5.0) 332 reviews

August 9, 2018

Great service! Matt understood my needs and worked with my budget and the terms. I would recommend a friend or a family member to this dealership.

Matt Belov

Sales & Leasing consultant

(4.9) 137 reviews

August 9, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Acura MDX Advance from our sales person Jose. Jose and The dealership staff that assisted with our delivery were all very friendly,... great, helpful and knowledgeable

August 6, 2018

Awesome guy, worked really hard to help us with our price range. Friendly and professional! Ronnie helps us out every time we need a new car, this is... our 6th car with them!

Acura of Westchester

Thank you for the 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We strive to provide exemplary service, and we're pleased to know this c...ontinues to be reflected in your experience. We appreciate your continued business, and hope you'll reach out if you need anything else!

Ronnie Giancaspro