4.4
534 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DCH Toyota City from DealerRater.com
  • Thanks, Marc Padro

I worked with Marc Padro to lease a 2016 Toyota Corolla. Marc was polite, professional and helpful. Thank you!

Thank you for the 5-star review, David! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience working with Marc. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new 2016 Corolla!

• Toyota Highlander

Excellent work on finding the problem on reprogramming my car keys.

Excellent work on finding the problem on reprogramming my car keys.

• New car and service

Nice people great service. Could not ask for a better dealer. Moving to Florida it was a pleasure to know the people from DCH. William Frasca.

• very professional and friendly.
    October 15, 2017

DCH Toyota City

Stephen, thank you for the great review! Come back to see us soon!

I have always been treated with respect and honesty. The dealership has always been trustworthy and honest with me. I will continue to bring back my car for service.

DCH Toyota City

Stephen, thank you for the great review! Come back to see us soon!

• Superior service
    October 15, 2017

DCH Toyota City

Thank you for the excellent review of your experience with our service department. Please come back and see us again soon!

All people along the chain of the service experience take the time to listen, to explain what my car needs, and explain the process. They alert me to non-essential extras, but don't push them if I'm not interested. Over the last 5 years, Toyota City service has consistently been the best auto service I've ever experienced.

DCH Toyota City

• I went there for service
    October 13, 2017

DCH Toyota City

Thank you for the great, five-star review! I will be sure to tell our staff to keep up the good work!

Toyota City is always top of the line dealer ship.every time I go to dch Toyota City it's top of the line.I am never disappointed.Keep up the good work.

• Mohamed Boussemoum

Outstanding Service, always a pleasure doing business with this establishment

Outstanding Service, always a pleasure doing business with this establishment

• Always do a great job!
    October 12, 2017

DCH Toyota City

I particularly like Carlos, my service Rep. I have had him several times and he is awesome. The woman at the desk, the gentleman who is the cashier... awesome! Love this place- wouldn't go anywhere else! From the gentleman who welcomed you into the garage to the cashier... awesome!!

DCH Toyota City

Thank you for the 5-stars! We appreciate your loyalty, and we are happy to hear that Carlos and everyone else in between delivered superior customer service. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Servicing my Toyota

Everyone was helpful and did a good job on repairs.

Thank you for the five-star review, Carolyn! We hope to take care of you again!

Everyone was helpful and did a good job on repairs.

Thank you for the five-star review, Carolyn! We hope to take care of you again!

• ---------------------

Thank you for the 5-stars! We are happy to hear your service experience was easy and hassle-free. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

My experience with Toyota employees was excellent. Carlos Cruz was always reporting progress on the repair on a timely basis. He was always a gentleman. It was a pleasure dealing with him. (I'm not very good at doing reviews). All I can say is that I'll recommend Toyota in Mamaroneck should anyone who owns a Toyota car needs to repair his/her car.