Elmora Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 52 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 11, 2017

Recently purchased a car, amazing experience everyone was very helpful. They answered all my questions and made my buying experience very easy. If you... looking to purchase a car look no further, you will not be disappointed and if I had to look for another car will definitely go back and will recommend anyone to check them out.

July 17, 2016

Great place to buy a used car. John was a pretty cool guy. I purchased a 2011 Volkswagen cc Sport 2.0T and im enjoying it. This is my first car and if... i gotta say myself "This is a Damn hot car for a first". The fair price made me do it. No lemon. We need more like you guys. Thank you

July 17, 2016

January 22, 2016

I was in the market for a used car and stopped by Elmora Auto Sales. I was greeted and was shown 3 cars that were in my price range.. I made a decisio...n to purchase after little haggling and am so very happy with my purchase. I have to say that of all the vehicles that I have bought in my life this was the easiest of them all. All my questions were answered by a knowledgeable staff and was shown the carfax without hesitation. a great deal, great service and when I am ready to buy again I know I'm headed to Elmora Auto Sales.

December 17, 2015

I'm a 24 year old female and this is the only place I felt was not trying to take advantage of my lack of experience purchasing a vehicle. They were s...traight forward and gave me the deal on the used car that I wanted and even made some minor repairs in order for me to purchase it. Soon after I took it home, there was a small problem with the engine and I took it back and he replaced a part with no hesitation and no cost to me. They are all very friendly people and knowledgeable about the market. I would definitely recommend this place for any used vehicle.

Thank you for your business ! Welcome back any time !

November 25, 2015

love the experience of purchasing my car here. Everyone was profesional and courtious. and deliverd what they promised. No bate and switch. Great staf...f and mechanics. Highly recomend buying your car from here.

September 30, 2015

WOW!!! I never wouldve believed the honesty and integrity of A used car lot! These guys where profesional and HONEST. I found a reliable car at a grea...t price and they made sure the car was running right. I would recommend these guys to anyone in the market for a car....no scams, no pressure no problems.

September 21, 2015

I've used this location to have my vehicle serviced for about 6-7 years now. I refuse to go anywhere else. I was referred by someone who has been goin...g here even longer. I was thrilled when they put a dealership on the lot. My car's engine (I purchased from another dealership) blew and I came right here to get a car. I was had a great experience. They understood my urgency to get back on the road and got me in my new used car right away. The prices are as advertised unlike these other scam dealerships that lower the price and put in fine print "price doesn't include $4000 down payment". Absolute great place to get a car or service. I plan on purchasing a second vehicle from them soon.

Angela, it was a total pleasure dealing with you! Your busniness is much appreciated. Please dont hesitate to call us for ANYTHING!

September 17, 2015

I purchased a 2009 VW Rabbit on Labor Day Weekend. It was exactly what I was looking for, but being a used car, and being priced very reasonably, I wa...s skeptical. However, it turned out to be a good experience. Omar gave us his full attention, and provided excellent customer service. After leaving with the car, I noticed a slight issue. I contacted Omar, worried that it would now fall on me, but he had me bring it back and they worked with me to fix it, just as it should be. John had replaced the part for me with pleasure. They are an honest used car dealership, and I am glad that everything worked out so well. Do not be worried about buying a car from here!

Hey CJ, at Elmora Auto Sales, we try as hard as possible to please evryone, every time. Than you for the business, and feel free to call us if you nee...d anything!

August 27, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Elmora Auto Sales, Omar and John. This is the 2nd car I have purchased from here in the past 6 months (this one f...or my son). Everything about the experience was positive, from Omar's patience while we checked out several cars, to Omar making sure the buying experience went smoothly to the owner John tweaking a few minor things to make the car as good as new. Omar and John are professional, honest and a pleasure to deal with. There is no pressure, no feeling that you are being taken advantage of or tricked into buying a car that isn't exactly what you need. I would recommend them to anyone in need of an honest, realistic car buying experience.

Thank You Teresa for that great review....I must say that it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you and your family...we love you guys!!!

Elmora Auto Sales