4.4
314 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Elite Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • excellent public relation + excellent service +
    April 28, 2017

100% trustworthy, excellent public relation, excellent service. Highly recommended. Will be my main service place from now on.100% trustworthy, excellent public relation, excellent service. Highly recommended. Will be my main service place from now on.

• Very helpful and friendly to locals
    April 24, 2017

This express service area is new- about only 2 years. They were very helpful on what car repair I really needed- not pushy like other guys. Most of the customers feel like their family. Great having an express service in our area. Keep up the good work.

• very good sevice
    April 20, 2017

very good service and accommodation very well understandable and easy to asked what is the best deal with and they give you a good choice which to take the good car.

• needed a simple oil change, it was quick and efficient
    April 20, 2017

the new service center is very nice, they have a great new staff, all are super friendly and always helpful in offering guidance on services needed, without any pressure

• Recall
    April 19, 2017

There was a recall on my vehicle. I was called right away and had an appointment made for the same week. Very respectful and dilegent in their work

• Jason was great, understanding and patient throughout!
    April 19, 2017

My wife and I first went to Jason for a Rogue but then changed our mind to a Murano and he was great in explaining all of our options. He wasn't only great from a business perspective but also got to understand us on a personal level. I never felt pressured or overwhelmed. Thank you again and look forward to bringing you more business!

• My car the Christmas tree
    April 13, 2017

Brought my car in for routine service and they found other issues regarding the longevity of my car. I was given suggestions as well as advice for future service. Overall the staff was professional, friendly and helpful.

• Perfect.
    April 11, 2017

The Nissan of Bergenfield should be the blue print for all other dealerships. The service you receive is one of a kind. They keep you informed and up to speed with the happenings of your vehicle and the resolve. The staff is friendly and puts forth a conscious effort to make lasting relationships with their customers. And most importantly, I always know that my vehicle is in great hands with them.

• mario
    April 11, 2017

very thankful for the way everybody worked with me to get the right price for myself and my family thank you to all at bergenfield nissan

• My 2001 Nissan Rouge
    April 5, 2017

The people working there were very good. would recommend them to anyone. they allowed me to wait for the car. I came in the afternoon.