Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac

Used 808-379-3672 Email Dealer
Service 808-379-3673

4.5
  • Good experience

The dealership responded to the inquiry in a timely manner. They were not pushy, but accommodating. When I found time, I visited the dealership where the were, again, accommodating but not pushy. Overall a great experience considering some other exchanges with dealerships.

• Jon Palting

Jon was very helpful, courteous and accommodating to all of our needs. We purchased a vehicle for our company and he helped make the process smooth and easy with a smile.

• Bought a Cadi from Jon P.

It was an enjoyable car buying experience. Jon was professional, helpful, and thorough. He went that extra mile to help out---which actually saved me some $$$. He also obviously knew a lot about the cars, including how their electronics work. Much appreciated!

• Mel Mulligan

Mel was totally AWESOME!! I'm so happy with my purchase of my own JETTA girl!! He wasn't there just to make a sale!! He made sure he gave me the best possible deal within my budget!! To me, he is the best salesman, EVER!! ¿

• Mel Mulligan

Mel is the man.. Real professional and courteous. Great experience on purchasing a new VW. Great job Mel.

• Great Service

Great service and professional staff! I am very happy with our purchase. Thank you to Melvin Mulligan for the patience and aloha he has provided with our decision and process.

• Thank you!

The sales associate that helped us was very knowledgeable and patient in answering all of our questions. Awesome people and awesome service. Thanks!

• great customer service

very good customer service I felt like I was being treated like family.

very good customer service I felt like I was being treated like family.

• Great Customer Service

Mel Mullligan was so helpful when we were looking for a new van. He went over and beyond a normal salesman to help us out. A+++

• Fun, fast and friendly

SImply the best car buying experience. Angela and her team make it so easy and actually fun to buy a car. Even the service team is always happy to help with whatever my needs. Definite thumbs up!!