• everything is perfect with us

This is the second time I have filled this out. Everything is perfect when we go up there.I have nothing else to say.

• 10K mile service check up

Even though I arrived 15 mins late, they were able to fit me into the schedule and get it done.

• Great fast and friendly service

Friendly service and fast. I really enjoy seeing the fellows at the service department, James, Mike and Denny and all the employees.

• Great service

Very friendly and efficient. Definitely would recommend service department and staff. They treat you like royalty and their shop is spotless.

• I would highly recommend this dealership

Excellent service, start to finish. Doug made sure I had what I wanted and Lynn was great with all the paperwork.

• Excellent experience

Friendly salesman and financial officer. They were both knowledgeable in their area. They made it feel like I was there only customer.

• Great Service Dept. that treats you with respect.

The service department, salesperson and Mr Robinson always finds time to say hello when passing by. I have been a customer there for many years and the service dept. keeps me coming back when I need a new vehicle.

• Great service

James was excellent in diagnosing the problem, savings us hundreds of dollars. Very friendly and took the time to explain the problem

• very eqsy to deal with

very easy to deal with no pressure and a very nice and clean place. doing the paper work us very easy in the purchase

• Service

Service was quick and my questions were answered quickly. Volunteered answers for repairs. Facilities were clean and convenient and payment methods were great.