• Marvin Gray

Fast service.......love Darnell. Always someone to care for you.Everyone very friendly. Great place to shop. will definitely do business with again.

• Excellent service and very accommodating

Service people, James and Mike, are very helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable. They make sure that your needs are met in a timely manner.

• Super service

Expedited service that was not expected however, Robinson's and Toyota yet proves again , why customers are always satisfied and return

• Great no pressure to buy experience

Robby Kilgore and Vinny. This is my fourth time purchasing or leasing a Toyota from your dealership. I have visited other dealerships in the past and the day I leased the 2017 Camry. Your dealership is by far the cleanest, nicest, friendliness, and the fastest. Robby is knowledgeable on the vehicles. He knew what we wanted and didn't try to steer us to another vehicle. And with Vinny there was no pressure to add a down payment or pressure to try other vehicles or financing options. I do plan on returning in the future for service as well as other vehicles.

• Great Service

Ryan was very helpful and awesome to work with.So glad I was able to purchase my first car by myself and I couldn't of done it without everyone at the dealership!

• friendly, compepent

friendly, adjusted to my schedule. competent facility was clean. answered questions clearly and succinctly. Service was performed quickly and efficiently. Will return!

• Great Service Every Time

Great customer service. They got me in quickly, fixed my car and had me back on the road in no time. Fantastic staff

• Great service

Darnell Foster excellent salesperson. Everyone professional and enjoy the quality of car. Like the service and maintenance of vehicle. Clean showroom.

• Helpful Sales Consultant

Doug Richardson SR. was very helpful. We told him what we were looking for and he didn't waste our time, he got us what we wanted.

• Great Service

Salesman was a wealth of knowledge about the vehicle and was not aggressive about the sale. He even remembered about my appointment the next day at the hospital and showed concern.