• Go Here First

I purchased my first car last month and had a great experience. Brought a friend this month and had another great experience. They didn't try to push me into a car I couldn't afford, listened and stuck with my budget guidelines, and didn't try to sell me a lot of extras I didn't want or need. Would recommend them to my Grandma or anyone else!

• Great car buying experience

Great attitude - through - made the buying process painless - would do business here again.

• Garbage

I first tried to buy my new Forrester from these guys, but they wanted 5k more than their competition. Next I tried to get them to honor the Subaru bumper to bumper warranty, what a joke. This dealership amazes me, the fact that such sorry customer service exists for such a great car is appalling.