521 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paul Miller Ford from DealerRater.com
  • 2017 Ford Edge Purchase
    June 20, 2017

Paul Miller Auto Group

Bought a 2017 Ford Edge. Great person to work with and made it easy to purchase a vehicle. Made it stress free and made sure we were happy with everything and kept us informed during the whole process. Thanks!

Paul Miller Auto Group

We are happy to hear of your stress-free, 5 STAR experience when purchasing your 2017 Edge with us! We appreciate your business and your kind words! Welcome to the Paul Miller Family!

• Awesome Dealership
    June 11, 2017

Paul Miller Auto Group

Incredible truck buying experience. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I drove all the way down from Cincinnati for a 2016 F-150 that had everything I wanted at an amazing price. When an of my family needs another vehicle this will be the first place we shop from now on. It's a bit of a drive for us, but I know Paul Miller will make it worth the trip.

Paul Miller Auto Group

We are so happy to hear of your EXCELLENT experience with our sales team. The F-150's are beautiful trucks, and we are honored to have helped you find the exact one you were looking for! We look forward to having you back in for your first service!

• Pleasant and nice folks
    June 10, 2017

I was very pleased and everyone was very nice and explained the service that was needed. I will return in July for additional service. Thanks

Paul Miller Auto Group

We are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with our service team! We look forward to having you back in July!

• Great
    June 6, 2017

Paul Miller Auto Group

Great Good people and waiting area is nice. Great Great Great Great Ford Fan "Fast service " Fast service for my 2014 Ford Fiesta, they found it was out of alignment so that was fixed and I was on my way. Always a pleasure to le... More Employees dealt with: Ken Finn rwh "Great service" Excellent service, as always. That's why I'm a return customer for sales and service. Was surprised that service at 20,000 miles include... More Employees dealt with: Wally Branson Jason.Shields "Warranty Repair & Service" Everyone that I encountered while I was at Paul Miller Ford was friendly and very professional. They listened to my requests

Paul Miller Auto Group

We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our service department! We are happy to have you as a member of the Paul Miller Ford Family, and look forward to seeing you next time!

• Fast service
    June 4, 2017

Paul Miller Auto Group

Ford fan, we are so happy to have been able to help you get back on the road, safely and quickly! We look forward to having you back!

Fast service for my 2014 Ford Fiesta, they found it was out of alignment so that was fixed and I was on my way. Always a pleasure to leave my car in capable hands. I will continue to come back to Paul Miller.

• Great service
    June 2, 2017

Paul Miller Auto Group

Excellent service, as always. That's why I'm a return customer for sales and service. Was surprised that service at 20,000 miles included recommendations for almost $500. but I've trusted PMF for years so continued to this trip.

Paul Miller Auto Group

RWH, We truly appreciate and value you as a member of the Paul Miller Family! The service recommendations are to keep you and your loved ones as safe as possible. From our family to yours, we appreciate your continued business & look forward to your next visit!

• Warranty Repair & Service
    June 1, 2017

Paul Miller Auto Group

Jason! We are so happy to have provided you with an excellent experience! We are honored to have you as a member of the Paul Miller Family!

Everyone that I encountered while I was at Paul Miller Ford was friendly and very professional. They listened to my requests and were accommodating. I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you!!!

• Oustanding Salesperson
    May 31, 2017

Paul Miller Auto Group

Larry, we appreciate your business and the kind words about Jesse! He is a true asset to our group!

Paul Miller Auto Group is very lucky to have Jesse Hurst as an employee. If it wasn't for Jesse help, I would have gotten up and walked out; without buying a vehicle.

• Ford Service at its Best
    May 24, 2017

Each time I've visited everyone has been very friendly, very helpful and the service has been timely. Will use them Eveytime I need service

Paul Miller Auto Group

Thank you very much for you positive words! We truly value you as a member of the Paul Miller Family!

• purchased new Mazda MX5
    May 20, 2017

Paul Miller Auto Group

After the disappointment over an incorrect internet price, Taylor Watson and the GM contacted me and apologized profusely for the mistake. They promised to make it right and gave me the best pricing they could. I searched around the country and no one would even Match the pricing so my confidence and trust in Paul Miller made was restored. They went an extra mile to keep me as a customer. I'm not sure many dealerships would do that. In the end, with Mazda's $1000 cash rebate, the price I paid was actually less than the mistaken internet price. You can trust Paul Miller to do the right and fair thing by you. Nick Marshall, my salesman, did a great job in servicing me. I reccomend working with him. Then, on a return visit, I left my backpack and personal computer in the customer waiting area. Before I had realized I left without it, Shawn, the Sales manager called me and offered to drop it by my house. These are very nice people! Thanks for a great experience.

Paul Miller Auto Group

Professor Day, We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with your experiences at Paul Miller Mazda. We are 100% dedicated to service with a passion and doing the RIGHT thing. We are honored to welcome you to the Paul Miller Mazda Family, and look forward to having you back for routine maintenance!