Berlin City Honda of Portland

Used 877-305-6842 Email Dealer
Service 877-317-4364

Average based on 52 reviews
  • Berlin City Honda

Thank you Chris for deciding that Berlin City Honda was the right place for you. We appreciate your business. Enjoy the Ridgeline.

I recently purchased a new Ridgeline from them and was very pleased with the process. It took only a few hours to do a trade and drive off with my new truck. Fair dealings.

• Great Service

Elle, thanks for letting us know of your recent service fist. We really appreciate knowing this information and we thank you for your business.

My service here has always been wonderful. I had gotten my previous Honda serviced here for 2 years and recently bought my new Honda here. They have always done an amazing job. They made the sales process as smooth as possible, gave great advice, and Andrew our sales person even helped out with learning the car, and has been there to help with the process since I purchased my new car. They do a great job here and I would highly recommend this dealership/service center to anyone.

• Superior Customer Service and Sales Staff

Thank you Mr. Johnston for the business. We appreciate hearing about your experience. Enjoy the ride.

This dealship experience exceeded all expectations. Very proficient Sale and Finance staff, facility was very clean and organized, all staff was eager to help and answer any and all question and concerns was greeted quickly on arrival. salesman did exactly what was asked of him and what was agreed upon. We had a scheduled appointment that was on time and was conducted quickly and efficiently. The car was prepared prior to arrival and was ready to go. Salesman demonstrated all functions of the care expertly. Beyond satisfied with the whole experience. By far the best dealership I have ever dealt with. highly recommend Berlin City Honda, you will to be disappointed!

• Professional Service

glad to hear of your service visit. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, it helps our organization learn. Thank you for your business.

I recently received a coupon to put toward an oil change and tire rotation. Great but it was for my previous car, a Nissan, which I have since sold. I called and asked if I could use it toward my current vehicle, a Honda CRV, and was told yes. I took my CRV to the appointment and filled the Service Rep, Richard Haines, in on my previous conversation. He was very professional and took care of my request with out a moment's hesitation. I appreciate the level of service "Rich" provided to me and will be sharing my experience with family and friends.

• Great service and consistent excellence.

Thanks for taking the time to provide us feedback. We greatly appreciate knowing how we are doing. Thank you again for your business.

The new service waiting area is outstanding. You are welcomed by a very pleasant person named Eric who finds out why you are there and directs you accordingly. Then Carla takes you information and fills out the forms for the service reps. After your service Brad fills out the final paperwork and sees you to your car. Definitely a five star operation!

• Berlin City Honda!

Excellent news. Thank you for deciding that this was the right place to purchase your car. We enjoy hearing from customers. Enjoy the ride.

Matt Cabral and the team here at Berlin City are terrific. They are very friendly people and they will work hard to get you the best deal they possibly can. Their motto is EASY and that it is. I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to come on down and check out their selection.

• Good Service

Berlin City Honda has Friendly staff, good service, good prices

Excellent news to hear you are driving a new Honda. Enjoy the ride.

Berlin City Honda has Friendly staff, good service, good prices

Excellent news to hear you are driving a new Honda. Enjoy the ride.

• Bob Vilburn

125,000 miles and counting!!! That's a great story. Thanks for being our customer we appreciate hearing from you.

No problem getting appointment. Quick turn around and pleasant waiting area. Customer service is always great in the several times that I have been there. Bought my Accord in 2007. 125,000 miles and counting.

• New Jeep. Surprise purchase

I just purchased a used Jeep that I wasn't expecting to purchase.. Great for me. Chris Tillas was amazing.. Right people and right price.

Thanks Thomas. Great to hear you found the perfect Jeep. Enjoy the ride. We appreciate your business.

• Fast service, comfortable building.

In and out in 45 minutes. Facility is first rate. Repairs done as requested.

Thanks for leaving nice comments. We appreciate knowing that your visit was quick.

In and out in 45 minutes. Facility is first rate. Repairs done as requested.