3.0
  • 2015 Mazda 3

Everything went well, purchased the vehicle, so far no problems. Time will be the ultimate judge of the purchase

• Very good

Great place, high end selection at a very fair price. Matti is amazing, was so helpful. I am so happy I found this place and am thrilled with my new purchase! Thank you so much!!

• I don't recommend this company.

I never made it to the dealership because the customer service while speaking to one of their associates over the phone was bad enough to make me not want to proceed in doing business with them. The representative I spoke with was a bit rude & snappy at some simple questions of mine about a car I had seen on their website. After the call, I decided not to move forward in looking at a car from them.

• Not what I expected

The dealership is difficult to locate. It is located in an area of increased crime based on the locked lot and all cars are kept in a warehouse. My biggest complaint is that they posted GREAT pics of the vehicle when in actuality the vehicle had significant damage to the paint, hail damage and less than average interior.

• fast service great follow through

They did what they said and that means a lot to me.

They did what they said and that means a lot to me.