Average based on 34 reviews
  • My great experience buying a Nissan Rogue

I was in the market for a new car and was considering either a Nissan Rogue or a Honda CR V. I decided to purchase the Nissan Rogue. I went to Curry Nissan on Memorial Drive in Chicopee and met George Brown. George made the process of trading in my old car and buying a new car very easy. He was very knowledgeable and was happy to answer all of my questions. As I was unsure as to what color I wanted my new car, he drove me through the field so I could see the actual colors on cars instead of just looking at the brochure. George made buying a new car fun. On Saturday, I told George I wanted my new car that Monday. He said no problem and made it happen. I was pleased with all the employees at Curry Nissan and would recommend this dealership to family and friends. SR

• Great service

Was serviced by April Freniere. I was impressed by how efficient they were at getting me in and out in such a timely manner.

• Great Buying Experience

When I went to the Nissan dealership, I had expected to be greeted by someone who just wanted to get a quick sale. I was pleasantly surprised when I had to approach someone myself. When I inquired about the kind of car I was interested in I found out that only one specific sales rep, Jarrod Marshall, was the only one who could sell me the car since it's pretty specific and not overly known about. I had wanted to get a Leaf after my friend showed me one he leased a couple years back and so I did. The buying process was quick and the test drive was nice. I haven't ever had such a great experience buying a car ever. The only issue I ended up having was the fact the one of the selling points was being able to quickcharge my car (electric only, not a hybrid) at the dealership whenever I wanted. I really liked this idea as the quickcharge would do the job in 30 minutes and I could do it on my way home from work. Sadly the machine is/has been down since I made my purchase with no signs of being repaired any time soon. While I can charge at home, I had wanted to avoid the $600 charge station for a month or two while I settled into my new cars payment and increased insurance. Overall though, I still recommend Nissan to all my friends and coworkers, I just warn that if they go the route I did of an electric car, to make sure if they are made similar promises, to make sure the machine works.

• Great service, friendly and professional staff

I brought my car in for a repair and as always the service was great and the staff was professional and very friendly.

• Great customer service and good hospitality

The staffs are very professional . Mr. Stephen Paton was kind and patient. He spent time helping me to make up my mind. He not only answered my questions but he explained it to me.

• Great service, friendly staff.

Car was returned quicker than expected. I was very pleased with the service and the turn around time. I definitely will be back.

• Great service on unusual problem

I recently had to take my truck in for service, due to an engine problem. Turns out rodents had gotten in the engine compartment and chewed up some expensive components. A big Thank You, to April Freniere and Neil, who not only kept me up to date on the repair process, but also worked directly with my insurance company to make the entire experience as painless as possible!

• I had awesome service

the service was excellent. I went in for a sticker and waited a long time but it was worht the wait.

• Great buying experience

I recently purchased a 2016 Rogue. My sales consultant is Tony Windoloski. He was wonderful to work with. He was very knowledgeable and never played the pressure game. The whole experience from the time I walk into the new showroom to actually finishing the sale and driving off the lot was an amazing experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. Tony made sure that I understood and was comfortable with every aspect of the car. Fitz the sales manager was very patient at explaining all the financing options available. Both of them really wanted to make sure I was in the car that was perfect for me with the terms I could live with. This dealership is more focused on the long term customer than the quick dollar. They made every aspect of the transaction very transparent. There were no hidden surprises at the last minute for which I am very grateful.

• Excellent service

I went in for a oil change which was done in a efficient manner. The only thing that should have been done is the front bottom floors should have been vacuumed..