Spradley Ford Lincoln

• Awsome Salesman

My wife was looking at getting a bigger car. We looked at mid sized sedans from all the other dealers in town. Every salesman from the other lots made us feel like our business wasn't appreciated or wanted. Max Layton from Spradley Ford was different. He took the time to find my wife the perfect car. He showed a great deal of patience and respect for us. We bought the car, a 2016 Ford Fusion, and the process was made extremely easy by the entire Spradley staff. I highly recommend Spradley Ford, and especially Max Layton.

• Good customer service

I didn't make it in to the location but I am basing this off of customer service I received emailing back and forth with a sales associate on a used vehicle. Responses were quick and I would definitely look there for a vehicle in the future.

• Clean and nice, good sevice

Good sevice, friendly people. clean. Will go back and have service done again.

Good sevice, friendly people. clean. Will go back and have service done again.

• My review

Salesperson was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. We felt welcomed and no significant buying pressure. While we were told hail damage repair could be made before we left, it was not. We were told it would only take a day to make the repairs, we scheduled an appt for a Friday and were without the car until Monday. This was disappointing.

Even though there was a delay in taking home your new car, we are happy that you were satisfied with the rest of your purchase experience. Thank you for choosing Spradley Ford Lincoln.

• Excellent Service & Repairs

Excellent! Great communication about what my car needed...and didn't need.

Thank you for leaving us with a great review Lisa! We are glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations!

Excellent! Great communication about what my car needed...and didn't need.

• Great experience

Great customer service. Quick and easy. Got exactly what I wanted.

We are glad that you were able to get exactly what you wanted and that we provided you with a quick, easy and great experience!

Great customer service. Quick and easy. Got exactly what I wanted.

• 2016 sonata

overall good a little time consuming but I understand business.

Thank you for using Spradley Ford Lincoln's Service Department Kolby. We are glad that you had an overall good experience with us.

overall good a little time consuming but I understand business.

• Ford Focus ST

Scott did a great job helping me with my fuel pump issue

We are glad that Scott was able to help you with your fuel pump issuer Steven! Thank you for using Spradley Ford Lincoln's service department!

Scott did a great job helping me with my fuel pump issue

• Van was serviced

Had My van serviced & it was done with Excellent quality !

Had My van serviced & it was done with Excellent quality !

We appreciate the wonderful review Mark. So glad that we were able to provide you with the quality of service all of our customers deserve. Thank you for choosing Spradley Ford Lincoln.

• Scheduled service

Service staff very helpful and kind. Always friendly.

Service staff very helpful and kind. Always friendly.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Toni! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!