4.5
Average based on 10 reviews.
  • Responsive with Great Attention to Details

I bought my 981 Boxster at Porsche of Hawaii about a year ago. I was actually on my way to purchase a BMW but decided to stop by the dealership. Well, the rest is history. I fell in love with the Porsche and I never looked back. This past week I took my Porsche to the dealership to get it's first service. I was a little early and arrived before the service department opened. As I was waiting I was greeted by Robert Ramolete and checked me in early. I loved the fact that this dealership was able to communicate to me the status of my service by text messaging.

• Best of the Best

Just bought my 5th Porsche from Porsche of Hawaii. No pressure sales and great financing ( these days ) makes buying a pleasure. I bought the Cayman GT4 and unlike the mainland they sold it to me at list price! Yes, the annual maintenance cost is higher then ( name any normal car brand ), but this is a high performance sports car and most years I only bring in the vehicle once a year. I always know exactly what they are doing and I have quote before the work is started. If you buy a new vehicle, be sure to get the wheel and tire insurance!! If you clip one of our rock curbs just once it will totally pay for itself and you don't have the agony of looking at your beautiful car with the ding'd wheel that drives you crazy.

• Amazing Service and Professional Managers

Jim, the manager of HNL Porsche dealership, went beyond my expectations. Each and every single time a problem emerged, he would personally contact me and ensure the problem is resolved in an expedient manner. I am truly thankful for Jim and his staffs' professionalism that emulate from his leadership. I truly appreciate the support from the HNL Porsche Dealership. Regards, SCS

• Great Service

It was a pleasant experience dealing with AShe on the purchase of a new vehicle for my wife.

• One year maintainance

I was so satisfied with your staff. Greeting, reception and loan car are all excellent. I enjoyed very much. Thank you. Shoji and Reiko Yonehama

• Service

Melissa is great to work with. She worked with the people for my extended warranty get my repair covered by the warranty. They are always professional and great to work with. I see that they are always busy but, whenever i'm there, everyone I've dealt with in the past stop to say "hello" and acknowledge seeing me again. Keep up the goos work!

• Great People!!

Keith George and his staff do a super job; explain everything in easy to understand fashion and take care of what is needed with ease and understanding. Good employees make the company what it is.

• Porsche Service TEAM

Thanks to Melissa, Duke, Chris, Ernie and Keith for always taking care of me!

Thanks to Melissa, Duke, Chris, Ernie and Keith for always taking care of me!

• Safety check gratis

I made an appointment for a safety check last week and was informed that it was complimentary! Thank you Porsche of Hawaii. I guess it makes up for the pricey annual service, but then, it is a Porsche. Lol. I also bought a car cover and even though I didn't have my discount card with me, the parts guys helped me out. Melissa in service has been great to work with and I purchased the car from Ash who was professional and courteous as well. I'd recommend the dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Porsche in Hawaii.

• Uncaring service, no callbacks

No call backs. They say they are too busy. Service is the worst. Keep calling them and they will not return your call. Four weeks and still no diagnosis. Then they say we just fixed the sensor but cannot tell if the total brake failure is fixed but if it fails again just bring it back. Pretty funny but very callous and uncaring for a customers safety.