• The very first 2017 Panamera 4S in Hawaii

We received the very first 2017 Panamera 4S to arrive in Hawaii on March 30th 2017 ( the dealers demo units are not even here yet ). This Sportcar/Sport sedan has so far exceeded all my expectations despite I have done due diligence in researching every high tech design aspects of this car . The thoughts and details that go into this car are truly phenomenal and deserving of Porsche goal for this to be a Supercar. Our Porsche of Hawaii representative Aaron MacCulloch is knowledgeable ; helpful and patient with great attention to details and customer service . He deserves my highest recommendation to many of my friends. I have owned Porsche Boxster before and still a Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet owner at this time so very familiar with the Porsche line of products and service. Aaron earns my trust and confidence as a repeat Porsche customer. Folks, this new Panamera ( unlike the last generation Panamera which I purposely avoided ) is a Keeper ! I actually ( to my surprise ) burnt and smelt rubber last night with the 4S in Sport mode with Sport Plus setting , spoiler up and low chassis height ( it defaults to that ) with the manual PDK paddle shift , especially since the 4 S is a 4-wheels drive ! You don't even need the V8 Turbo and the new V6 Turbo is Fast enough for Hawaii ( save the money and put that in Driver safety options and the Sport package instead ! ) Anyway after 2 days , the feeling about this car is great but very complicated though intuitive computer control and many other features will take months to know , but just sit back and enjoy .

• Oil change and tire service

Very informative of repairs that are needed. Did everything possible to keep the repair bill reasonable. Thank you for your service

• Porsche Boxster

I can't say enough about my wonderful experience with the service department. Jason was wonderful and I enjoyed talking about the cars in the showroom with Jim. What a great team!

• Excellent Service

My experience with the service department was exceptional. Tama was my service adviser and was on top of making sure everything ran smooth. He even texted me to keep me in the loop of the progress and when my car was ready for pick up. Thumbs up for the service department!

• Great sales but poor service

Posrsche Hawaii has very poor customer service after you buy your car. There was no follow up call as they promised. Only after I did a survey did someone call me saying that it was the first time they heard about my issue. This follow up call took 20 days. They do not have people skills like the sales people (who are absolutely fantastic) and totally disregarded my concerns. The service people seem to only cater to the rich customers with the expensive Porsches and not about the average person who worked hard to buy their dream Porsche which is their prized possession and treat them like their concerns are insignificant and a waste of their time.

• Service Department

Fast and friendly service department. Easy scheduling and access to dealership.

Fast and friendly service department. Easy scheduling and access to dealership.

• Billy

I've had experiences with a number of other brands similar to Porsche but have been absolutely ecstatic with the 'Porsche Touch'. It's definitely above and beyond...! Good work Porsche Hawaii!!!

• Excellent Service

The service team is A++++++. From the service writer Jason to the Ace Tech Duke!! Excellent job. Thanks, Brian

• Great experience

This is the third luxury car we purchased or leased from Gerald Schoch. He makes it as hassle free as possible and allows us time to decide. His advice and input is valuable to us since he knows our lifestyle and our personalities. We appreciate his steadfastness and follow up service and I am very happy with my Porsche! Annie Kim

• Carl Hennrich Owner Service Agent Jason Yamanaka

My service representative Jason Yamanaka provided excellent, client focused service in a welcoming and friendly demeanor. My service was done on time, and Jason called me to let me know when to pick up my car. Excellent service!