Rivertown Buick GMC

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 175 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 24, 2015

YA'ALL "SECOND to NONE.." Ya'all treat us like family and you keep our 2011 GMC CrewCab running like "NEW"...I'm proud to tell others about your treat...ment of your costume care..We look foreward to taking our GMC FOR SERVICE... THANKS AGAIN A SATAFIED FRIEND/COSTOMER

Thank you Timothy! We are glad to hear we treated you right and we appreciate your business!

May 5, 2018

The only problem was the length of time getting my first oil change and tire rotation. A little excessive but love the dealership

Ellen, thank you for your business! We are sorry for the delay in completing the work, but we sincerely appreciate your review!

April 8, 2018

Very professional services, painless. I was happy with my experience with rivertown. I will return to rivertown for any future vehicle services, and w...ould definitely recommend them.

We are glad to hear we have earned your business, thank you for your review!

March 27, 2018

Service writer was very nice and accommating. Time fir service was good. Popcorn was excellent. Thw waiting area was comfortable with tv and good read...ing.

Thank you for your business, James! We appreciate your review!!!

March 10, 2018

Good experience they had the truck I was looking for . Had been looking at used trucks but the quality of product for the p

Thank you Mike for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 13, 2018

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. Robert was my salesman and I could not have had a better car buying experience. Robert was very up fron...t with us and knew exactly what to do to get us in the vehicle we wanted.

Thank you for your kind words for Robert, we appreciate your business!

February 12, 2018

I am beyond impressed with my experience today. I purchased many vehicles throughout my life and can recall every single one having been a hassle, bu...t not this time… Truly have a car buying should be

Thank you Cullen for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 7, 2018

Thanks Rivertown Buick and Amanda for the excellent service. I would recommend you all anytime. Rental and service repair was great and in a timely m...anner.

Thank you Amanda for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 5, 2018

Called on a Friday to schedule an appointment for oil, filter change and tire rotation and balance. They gave me the times to choose. I chose an early... morning time of 7:30. Arrived about two minutes before 7:30. Forty five minutes later, my car was still sitting waiting to be taken in. I inquired as to the delay and was told they had a morning meeting. If you schedule a service appointment for 7:30, you should be able to provide the service. I complained to a manager about the delay and overheard him say to someone that they should not schedule a meeting at the time they scheduled a service call. After an hour, my car was finally taken in for service. This is not acceptable and if this was the first time, I might could overlook this, but I once before I wrote to them about the long wait time for an oil change. This will never happen to me again, for I now will have my car serviced else where. My buying experience was excellent. Recommendation would be for this only. Service Department wait times unacceptable.

Hello Rodney, I am sorry for the long wait. I would like to speak to you about this, as I would like to earn your business. Please contact me when y...ou have a moment. Mike Holland | General Manager | mholland@group1auto.com

January 16, 2018

The rep I delta with was great but this did take 10 day to fix and within 2 day had to call to make appointment again because it drives worst then it ...did before I have a dully truck and they even put the wheels the opposite wa

Thank you for your feedback about your service visit because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we c...an fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Mike Holland | General Manager 770.713.1750

Rivertown Buick GMC