4.4
  • YA'ALL SECOND TO NONE!!!!

Thank you Timothy! We are glad to hear we treated you right and we appreciate your business!

YA'ALL "SECOND to NONE.." Ya'all treat us like family and you keep our 2011 GMC CrewCab running like "NEW"...I'm proud to tell others about your treatment of your costume care..We look foreward to taking our GMC FOR SERVICE... THANKS AGAIN A SATAFIED FRIEND/COSTOMER

• Poor Service

We are new to the area and made an appointment for a oil change and tire rotation. The customer service agent was very rude and never fully explained some of the services i was inquiring about. She seemed very annoyed that we were not in the system and she had to add all of our information. After we left the tire sensor warning light went on. I called but they were closed for the day. The next morning i brought it back in. I got a call from the same agent stating that there was no possible way they broke it during service and they were not responsible to fix it. If i wanted it fixed it would cost $160. I stated that it was working properly before the oil change and tire rotation and stopped working after. If it was not working why wasn't it in the paperwork to be fixed when i picked i up? She became very rude and kept telling me it was not possible and they weren't going to fix it and i was responsible to pay to fix it. I ended up taking my SUV to another place and they were able to fix the sensor and told me it just needed to be reset. I have never been treated so poorly and talked down to by a customer service agent before. I would never go back again for any service or buy a vehicle in which we were looking for a Truck.

• shopping for a vehicle..

Vernon White. Great salesman very knowledgeable and went out of his way to be helpful. Thanks for all your help. Will recommend this dealership to friends and family.

• Truck Driver

Sam White was very kind courtesy & helpful. Sam make it when it comes to choose a vehicle of your choice.

• Very nice salespeople

Ashley is the nicest car saleswoman I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

Thank you Corys for the kind words about Ashley! We look forward to your business with us again!

Ashley is the nicest car saleswoman I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

• Painless experience

Matthew Hershman made the buying process easy and painless. Highly recommend Matthew and Rivertown Buick GMC.

Thank you Matthew for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great customer service

Thank you Zach for the kind words about Steven! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Went into Rivertown Buick GMC just looking at used cars and Steven Sikes' knowledge and professionalism made the process easy and simple. Will definitely be back!

• No help after owning car 3 days

Bought a car on Thursday had checked in dealership prior to buying and by Monday the transmission needed fixed by dodge dealer under warranty no help from GMC where I bought car service manager said would help but will not answer call. Generalanger will not return calls. Would not recommend.

Thank you for speaking with us about your experience and about this lack of communication. We truly appreciate your business and hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at 706-320-8955. Brad Williams General Manager

• Savannah

I enjoyed my visit at at Rivertown Buick & GMC. Steven Sikes was very knowledgeable on the cars and answered all of my questions. I'll definitely be back!

Hi, Thank you for your review and kind words regarding Steven Sikes. We're very pleased Steven Sikes was able to provide you with exceptional customer service. Please come back to visit with us again.

• Proud to stay in the GMC family!

I have frequented this establishment for the 5 years we've been here in Columbus, Georgia. First was to have my 2008 GMC Acadia maintained with Greg, and now to purchase my 2017 GMC Terrain with Robert! I felt Robert did everything he could to make sure I was a happy customer. He helped research and found me the vehicle that was exactly what I was looking for! I'm happy to stay in the GMC family for many years to come! N.M.

Hi, Awesome! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for your review and kind words. We're very pleased with the excellent service you received while at our dealership. Please come back to visit with us again.