Audi Stuart

New (772) 214-3211 (772) 214-3211
Used (772) 214-3689 (772) 214-3689
Service (772) 214-3724 (772) 214-3724

(1,736 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Stuart from DealerRater.

Very thorough and courteous service.

Very thorough and courteous service. Clear details of services performed. Professional staff gives confidence in work performed. Great job by a special dealership.

The service advisor Andy Mechmet and the service manager,

The service advisor Andy Mechmet and the service manager, Ken Dunlap, were great to deal with. Prompt and courteous service, as always! The Managing Partner, Devin Carlson, runs a GREAT operation!

I always receive great service.

I always receive great service. Everyone is always friendly and always wants to help me every time I bring my vehicle in for service.

This Service Department is the finest one that you ever

This Service Department is the finest one that you ever find. I had Mercedes, Lexus, Ford,Toyota and others. No comparison and please keep that way.

Great experience even though I had a lot issues-James was

Great experience even though I had a lot issues-James was wonderful and communication was incredible. Great guy, best I have ever dealt with.

Adam was fantastic!

Adam was fantastic! He was personable and attentive to what my husband and I needed. Shelley helped bring it all it all in!! The showroom was fabulous & snacks and drinks were provided which helped relax the mood. We are grateful for the service we received and would definitely recommend Audi Stuart to anyone looking for the perfect vehicle to suit their needs. You won't be disappointed!!!!!

1.0

Where to begin… I had the unfortunate experience of

Where to begin… I had the unfortunate experience of buying a pre-owned vehicle online from this dealer. Finally made a purchasing decision and the chaos ensued. I was shuffled from department to department because it seems everyone I encountered was never in the dealership so I was shuffled between people who had no idea of the purchase I made including the finance department that was ready to deliver the vehicle not even knowing that no paperwork was ever signed. I had to notify them if this. The deliver was also a disaster. This is supposed to be an Audi premier dealer. The organization is rotten from the head down. I was never GM to get the GM on the phone to vent my frustrations despite leaving messages for him. Bottom line, my recommendation is to shy away from this dealer.

4.0

Service performed in accordance with expectations.

Service performed in accordance with expectations. Staff was courteous and professional. Why isn’t that sufficient for a review on this platform??

You do a great job taking care of my car .

You do a great job taking care of my car . The service is top notch >

great experience, e.

great experience, e. e.e .e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.