Read all Luxury Automax reviews
  • WOW -- Amazing !!!
    April 17, 2014

So, I never ever fill out these things, not sure why. Lazy I guess :) However, I really wanted to put a review here because of my experience, well act...ually experiences ............... Here's the deal: I searched all over the differing internet sites for a new car at the end of 2013 and ran into Luxury AutoMax several times with a great vehicle. The problem was that they were located in Illinois and I am in California, which concerned me. So I ended up calling them directly and originally spoke to Alex who thoroughly explained the car to me which got me really excited. I ended up working with Jason and Jimmy who assured me they could get the car out to me safely, cheaply, and on time. So, I ended up buying a new toy for me as my Christmas gift, a Mercedes SL55 AMG. I got the car in and she was all I could ever ask for from a dealer, I was extremely happy !!! They actually got me a great deal on an extended warranty too which Mercedes got all set up into my profile. Believe it or not, it was a 75K mile / 5 year warranty. Very happy !!! Now, it would be perfect if I can just get it back from my custom stereo guy and fabrication shop so I can actually drive it at some point :) ............... However, the following experience is what got me to take the time and write this review. In April, I needed to purchase a new vehicle for my wife as she was turning in her Lexus RX350 from a three year lease. I wanted to surprise her with a Mercedes GL550 which she has been saying she loved so I called Jason again. He quickly found me a sick deal on a beautiful GL550 and got it out to me quickly. The SUV showed up a little dirty so I took it down to the local detail shop. I ended up picking it up and it looked absolutely stunning. I was very impressed !!! I took the vehicle to our local authorized Mercedes dealer to have it thoroughly checked out and put it on a maintenance plan as she was heading out on a road trip. When I got back to pick it up at the end of the day I very pleased to hear the car was in great shape. The technician actually said it was in superb condition, his exact words. My wife was so surprised and happy with her new SUV this week ............... Thank you so much guys, you are all amazing !!! Take care and I will talk to you when it is time for our next car as it is unfortunately getting all to close for the kids turn :)