Nachbar Automotive

Call This Dealer

Used

4.2
  • Honest dealer with integrity

There is no haggling over the price of a car. This is NOT your typical used car dealer. They educate you about why their car may be more than the comp...etition e.g. Fewer miles, more options etc. You aren't drained from getting "beat up" over the price but what you see is what you get so if they say it's a $38,000 car, that's it. Take it or leave it.

• Used Car Purchase

Great dealership, highly recommend if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Overpriced Vehicles

Nice place, super nice staff, but the cars are over priced. If you don't believe me just look here at cars.com or carguru . Went to look at car that... is 2 years old, but found we could buy a brand new car (exact model and features) for 2 grand more at a different dealer. We didn't try to negotiate because we could tell right from the start they don't negotiate. So we decided to go ahead and get the new vehicle which for 2K more included full warranty.

• BOUGHT MY 2015 BUICK ENCORE

Absolutely wonderful people to work with! Great service, great relationship with the customer, fair on trade in. I've had my Encore for almost a yea...r and have not had one single issue with it. Great family business!

• Darin & Joy Hall

We found Nachbar Automotive to be the most honest and trustworthy car dealerships in the area. Our experience with Kevin and his staff have been noth...ing but top notch. Their Sales & Service departments have both demonstrated that they care about the cars they put out of their dealership as well as their attentiveness to making sure the customer is happy with their product from start to finish and beyond the initial sale. We want to thank you all at Nachbar Automotive for making us feel like we are as important to you personally as well as professionally. We absolutely love our new 2014 Acadia Denali and are more than very satisfied. I will have no problem referring anybody I know to your dealership. Darin Hall

• No response

I inquired multiple times about a vehicle but never received any reply.

Sorry if that happened what vehicle where you interested in. We have 4 people that receive emails on internet leads. Kevin Nachbar

• Great Dealership!

Bought our loaded super-low mileage 2014 Hyundai Azera Limited from Nachbar Auto just about three weeks ago. Fantastic price, no hassles or broken pro...mises, and top-notch service from George. Absolutely love the car, and Nachbar should definitely be on your list!

We really appreciate your business and thank you for the kind words. George

• Well Done, Nachbar Automotive!

A few months ago, I began my quest looking for a another Cadillac, with specific color exterior and interior. I knew I needed used, and wanted low mil...eage and a good price. As I searched in the area and on-line, I knew the price range that I would be paying. Quite by accident, I found Nachbar Automotive had the car that with the features and color that I wanted, it was a 2015 with only 5200miles. However, I was a bit hesitant, because of two reasons. First, I had hear about on-line scams and I also wondered about why the price was less than many of the hundreds of cars that I had previously priced. After researching the dealership, (as it was nearly 1000 miles away), I called on April 22nd with a list of questions. George, the salesman, answered all my questions. Our communication after that was through emails. George was prompt in responding to my emails. He worked with me on the shipping costs, and it was much cheaper to ship than had I flown there. George also was willing to work with me on price. Did I have a reservation about not having seen the vehicle first? Sure, but I taken the time to do the research, and felt confident I would like it, and I was right. 15 days later, I got my car! I love it! Although I believe in shopping locally, there is not a Cadillac dealer in the area, nor was there one with a price as good as this one was!

• Excellent service!!! Added bonus family owned

I just purchased my Buick Enclave this morning. I had been working Rhyan the past few days on this vehicle. I lived 4 hours away and Rhyan was so kind... to open up an hour early for me. He was AWESOME to work with it was like talking with one of my sons.. He showed me GREAT respect dealing with me I have run into some dealers that aren't as respectful they would ask to talk with my husband. My husband was there but he was talking with Rhyan's Dad. They never once asked to deal with husband. Rhyan had all the paperwork done when I got there and was out in less than an hour. It would have be sooner but also did some visiting..lol I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to my family and friends.Thanks again for the GREAT service.

• Great Experience

We found the vehicle we were looking for online with low miles and everything we needed. They have a huge selection to choose from. From the time I ca...lled to see if the vehicle was still available to the time we stepped on the Nachbar Automotive lot, we were taken care of. My husband and I both said this was one of the best experiences in buying a vehicle. Kevin explained everything very thoroughly. Dennis took care of the paperwork in a quick time frame. We are enjoying our 2013 Traverse. We have shared with others and encouraged them to go to Nachbar Automotive when they want to purchase their next vehicle.

Thanks so much to the Langrens for your kind review.We want everyone that purchases a vehicle from Nachbar Automotive to feel like they got a fair dea...l and a enjoyable buying experience.We know how hard it is shopping on-line and getting a fair trade-in value. We hope that by being transparent in our pricing and with the trade evaluation that you will feel good about your experience and feel comfortable telling others about us. Thanks Kevin

Nachbar Automotive