New 888-448-3516 Dealer Website
Used 888-673-9648 Email Dealer
Service 888-454-2090

Average based on 44 reviews
  • Great service!

Explained things and answered questions very well. Very happy with the service I received.

• Great experience

Chet Blanton was an awesome salesman and he made me feel real comfortable about buying a new vehicle.

• Customer satisfaction

Great service from the team and owner worked hard on getting me the best deal with a low Apr rate we very quick and respectable had great mission And culture took cAre of me and my husband

• Leased our first car!

All staff we came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. Chet is a great salesman and helped us tremendously! We helped our daughter lease her first new car!

• Amazing experience

The sales team was more than understanding of my situation and provided for me a scenario in which I was able to drive away in a car for practically nothing at all. They are committed to understanding what it is you truly need from them, and they always overachieve.

• Three Cars...Three Great Experiences

We've purchased three cars at the dealership and we've recommended to several friends based on our experiences. Chet is easily the best sales person I have ever worked with. The office staff are all friendly and easy to work with and the sales department is top-notch. Though the dealership is modern, it doesn't have the pushy, assembly line style of dealing with customers like other nearby sites. They care about their customers.

• Review

I was treated like family ,they were on time, good work.

I was treated like family ,they were on time, good work.

• Excellent friendly service.

well I was looking for a work truck an ended up with one hell of a nice truck thanks to DUSTIN. He was a great help with finding me a good deal that met my needs financially and a great truck deal.

• Great service and friendly staff

Chet took his time explaining everything and to make it easy to understand. Everyone was very happy to help and it was a great experience

• Dealer oil change

Appointment was for 11:00, it took over an hour for an oil change. Seems like it shouldn't take that long.