Whites University Motors

• Great experience

Anthony and Joe went above and beyond to help us with our unique situation. They made us feel right at home. It was nice to make a purchase with out feeling pressured.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing White's University Motors!

• Ford family

Always have excellent service. The service department is always there to help with whatever my issues are.

• Great dealship, great people and great service!

Great! Took in my truck and finished oil change/tire rotation before scheduled time.

• Great work

Brian and the mechanics did a super job. This questionnaire requires 50 characters, ridiculous.

• Amazing costume service

The dealership is the only place I would take my vehicle. The maintenance department and management are friendly and above all very informed, which I value most as it shows that they are capable.

• Suprised by the good service

Aaron, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

Overall a good experience. Until I had to fill out this survey. I keep getting errors saying I must enter in more information into this spot, so I am just entering in filler words so that I can finally get on with my life.

• Oil change

For the price a car wash would be nice and early servicing.

For the price a car wash would be nice and early servicing.

• Car buyer

I am happy with the work done to my Ford Focus Titanium. I have no problem bringing it to White University Motors.

• White's University Motors

Scott and the rest of the team was very helpful. I feel confident that they helped get me into the right car, for the right price. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family, and also keep my business there in the future!

• C.C. Hooker

Everyone was so nice and helpful and all told me to call or return if I had questions or problems. They provided great service as always.