Velocity Auto Connection

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great Experience
    March 14, 2015

Love to support the small businesses of the community. This team of young professionals bent over backwards to ensure we had a positive buying experie...nce. Fair prices, combined with a commitment to follow up on any issues, made the purchase of not one, but two cars, an easy decision. These guys are worth checking out.

• Do not buy your vehicle here
    December 17, 2014

I bought my car from Velocity. I would look at dealerships that offer warranty. Most cars have something wrong with it and Velocity will try to fix bu...t will do a poor job. Manage promised to reimburse on part I paid, however, lied and owner will not pay either. Part was under $300. TRUST ME DO NOT GET YOUR CAR HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Velocity Auto Connection
    September 23, 2014

Found a good deal vehicle at Velocity. The dealership is located in an industrial complex so if your looking for a car lot you'll miss it. During the ...test drive I discovered the horn did not work, the tires, which the salesman told me were new were not, and the sun visor needed tightening. Velocity agreed to put three new tires on and fix the horn and sun visor. Extremely poor communication from the sales manager put a bad taste in our mouths. Even though the new tires were put on after a few days, the horn was another matter. Once again poor communication forced me to contact the owner,then I was contacted by the sales manager concerning the horn.I also found no spare tire or tire jack in the trunk. The sales manager said he would obtain another one for me.It didnt happen, no surprise. Were done had enough! The car was in good shape,runs good and has low miles, but as you can see by me only giving 1 star for customer service, it has alot to be desired.

Velocity Auto Connection