Bikes Boats & Bimmers

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

Don't Buy Cars Here
    December 29, 2016

Don't buy cars from "Boats Bikes and Bimmers" in Kansas City, Kansas. I've had the car 3 months and need a new car... and when you need to get ahold ...of them for anything important they don't answer the business phones or personal phones.

will be returning customers
    September 15, 2016

My son and I both purchased vehicles from Bikes Boats and Bimmers. My son bought his used Sebring approximately 4 years ago and it is still running g...reat...save for one repair of $250 two years after he got it. I have had my used Durango for a few months and it is running good. These were both cash cars and we are satisfied with the reasonable costs. We will definitely be returning.

I Couldn't have asked for a better deal
    August 20, 2016

We couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Fast friendly and we registered our car 4 weeks after buying the car. It has been six month...s since i got the car and its still running perfect. Also the GIRL'S ARE HOT!!!!

Daily Sales!!! Purchased 2 Reliable vehicles
    June 22, 2016

They have huge daily sales, keep in mind that you get what you pay for. Just got a 2014 Jeep Liberty for my wife and I also bought a 2006 volvo s60 fo...r my daughter, both are strong running cars. They were super nice even printed out the car fax on the cars for us. I will defiantly keep this place in mind if you are looking for a Real Deal. Also received both titles about 5 weeks after we purchased the cars and both title were clean title, it was no hassle to register the cars.

Daily Sales!! Highly recommended

Daily sales!! Bought 2 strong running cars
    June 22, 2016

Got the car of my dreams
    June 22, 2016

I bought a 2013 Dodge charger from them, not only did I get a great price after comparing to by owner and dealership. They also included the windshiel...d to be replaced too. I received my title about 2 weeks after I bought the car. The sales team was very friendly and the transaction went smooth. I will defiantly recommend this place to others

I got an great Car from bikes boats and bimmers
    December 19, 2015

Got a great Cadillac that runs great and drives great here from bikes boats and bimmers

Glad Dad ¿
    September 19, 2015

I purchased a car for my daughter after looking for several days we decided on a 2005 civic three months latter Car is still running great great I pai...d cash and received my title in the mail two weeks latter, quick , safe and easy transaction.

Very happy customer
    September 18, 2015

I bought a car from the car dealership and driving my car for approximately 20 days it started having an issue when driving . I called and spoke to Mi...chelle who told me to bring the car in and have it looked at by a mechanic . After having the mechanic look at it, the sales guys are very honest with me and told me that they couldn't fix the car but they would help me out and switch me out to another car same value. However I did have to wait about a week before switching out to another car but it was definitely worth the wait. I switched out from the 2005 Suzuki Forenza to a 2006 Nissan Altima for the same price . I got a great car for A great price!!! Thanks BBB

Bikes Boats & Bimmers