BMW of Pleasant Grove

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 67 reviews

Call This Dealer

67 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Pleasant Grove from DealerRater.com

Excellent and Thorough
    April 12, 2018

My key developed a problem while driving cross country and when I returned home (Mapleton Utah) I wanted to address the key problem. I called the serv...ice center and talked with Chris and Steve. I later had my car towed in so they could program the key and take car of other issues. I am very impressed with the work performed and Chris' communication I. Taking car of my car. I appreciate all the BMW crew that fixed my car.

Awesome
    February 14, 2018

Bryan was awesome. Gave me a heck of a deal and so far I'm loving the car. Awesome service and they really take care of ya

Overall Experience

Mechanics/service team either lack skill or cutting corners
    November 28, 2017

I brought in my car for an airbag recall. When I received my car back the central locking system was no longer functioning. I called in and was assu...red that it was not the tech who worked on my car as he had the same generation and model vehicle as well and knew how to work on them. They also told me they would not take responsibility for it as the 2 systems were completely unrelated. I checked the fuses to find that there were several blown, a mistake made by improperly connecting/disconnecting electrical connections such as the battery, a mistake that an experienced mechanic should not ever make. I replaced the fuses and my locking system is now functioning. I called in and spoke to Dan, the service manager, who admitted that it was likely the tech's doing and offered a full-detail to make up for it. When I received the car the "full-detail" was very disappointing. Gauges covered in smudges, cup holder and ash tray not wiped out (dust all over) Dashboard covered in dust, small spill marks not cleaned and new ones all over my leather. Also there was residual wax on the bumper which I thought for sure the Full detail would remedy, and was rather excited to not have to clean them up myself but no. I have pictures on this as well. Diane who was my "service rep" provided very sub-par follow-up or situational awareness of the matter, I called in immediately after discovering the issue, I was told she would call me back within the hour. 3 hours later I call again having not received a return call and begin the aforementioned conversation with Dan. Later that day Dianne contacted me with a pre-scripted email thanking me for choosing them and how happy she was to work with me and that she was able to help with my repair, even though it was still an ongoing issue. The only appropriate service received was the drivers who picked us up and dropped us off, and the very professional manner Dan handled the situation, had there be real follow-through it would have resolved the situation completely and I would have been more than happy. However as it stands, very disappointed and unimpressed. This is my fifth BMW and never has the service I received been so poor as it was at The BMW Dealership in Pleasant Grove. I do not want to undervalue the efforts made by Dan to remedy the situation as he trusted his team to do their jobs after he was able to come to an agreeable solution with me, Dan is the reason it is 2 stars instead of 1

Poor Follow-through
    November 28, 2017

A+ Customer Service
    May 17, 2017

I'm always wondering what ever happened to customer service ~ seems the majority of companies I deal with provide terrible to mediocre customer servic...e. This is something I'm always aware of and looking for as I used to own a mystery shopping business and did a lot of evaluations on all types of businesses, evaluating their customer service. In addition, I'm one of Amazon's top product reviewers, not only reviewing the products but the sellers as well. From the moment my husband and I entered BMW of Pleasant Grove we were treated like VIPs. Cory Funk approached us with a genuine introduction and greeting. Cory was so patient with us as we looked at so many different BMWs trying to decide on a coupe, sedan or SUV. Cory is very knowledgeable about all the features the BMWs offer. We didn't decide on a car the first day we were there. We returned a couple of days later and Cory again patiently showed us many cars, explained the pros and cons of the different models for our needs. We thought we had decided on the car we wanted and arranged with Cory to pick it up a few days later, after a few little changes had been made. However, my husband was driving past the Murray BMW without me and saw a car located at the Murray location that we thought we might like even better than the one we had selected. My husband called Cory and the next morning Cory went to the Murray store, picked up that car and brought it to the Pleasant Grove location for us to compare side-by-side with the one we had already selected. The BMW from the Murray location was the one! Cory assisted us in negotiating a good price on the BMW, as well as a fair price on our trade in. We were introduced to Beau, who did an awesome job of going through all the features of the vehicle and explaining how to work all the new technology. Beau even synced our phones to the bluetooth for us. We drove away that same day in our new BMW and absolutely love it! Our BMW did have one little item the service department needed to take care of and Cory arranged for us to bring it in the next day and have a loaner car for us. On our way to work the next morning, Cory met us at the Pleasant Grove store to make sure we were taken care of with the service department and to ensure the loaner was ready to go. Then we found out it was Cory's day off! He had come in at 8:30 a.m. to take care of us! Wow! When we returned that afternoon to pick up our car and return the loaner, our car wasn't ready yet and we were told by our service rep (Chris) to drive the loaner home and they would bring our car to our home in Park City later that day, which they did! I'd like to say that we purchased the $120,000+ 7 series off the showroom floor and that's why we received the customer service that we did, but we didn't. We purchased a used X3 that is as good as new. The fact that we were given such amazing customer service is so crazy incredible! It's my impression that the employees at BMW of Pleasant Grove go above and beyond to provide the very best customer service to their customers regardless of if you purchase a car or not. I am a customer for life! Thank you BMW of Pleasant Grove!

Very professional
    December 20, 2016

A lot of service departments could learn from this place. I never feel like I'm being oversold repairs, they give prompt answers to my questions, are... great at communicating during my repairs, and the technician is very proffesional I'll continue to request Kade to service my vehicles.

X5 service
    December 20, 2016

Great service department. Kade in the service department was awesome, and went the extra mile to make sure my repair was done correctly

Great Service
    December 20, 2016

Diana in service is awesome to work with and I always request Kade work on my car. I am always pleased by the quality of the work he does.

Most excellent experience!
    September 8, 2016

A big thanks to the team at BMW of Pleasent Grove! Thank you to Bo for being an excellent salesman, Kori the manager for making me feel confident in m...y deal, and Collin in service for getting me into the right accessories for the upcoming ski season! You guys rock! Cheers!

Number 1 service team
    September 2, 2016

Great service and professional experience. Thanks Dan for all your work and making it easy to keep coming back.

BMW of Pleasant Grove