62 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Pleasant Grove from DealerRater.com
  • Very professional

A lot of service departments could learn from this place. I never feel like I'm being oversold repairs, they give prompt answers to my questions, are great at communicating during my repairs, and the technician is very proffesional I'll continue to request Kade to service my vehicles.

• X5 service

Great service department. Kade in the service department was awesome, and went the extra mile to make sure my repair was done correctly

• Great Service

Diana in service is awesome to work with and I always request Kade work on my car. I am always pleased by the quality of the work he does.

• Most excellent experience!

A big thanks to the team at BMW of Pleasent Grove! Thank you to Bo for being an excellent salesman, Kori the manager for making me feel confident in my deal, and Collin in service for getting me into the right accessories for the upcoming ski season! You guys rock! Cheers!

• Number 1 service team

Great service and professional experience. Thanks Dan for all your work and making it easy to keep coming back.

• BMW Pleasant Grove Utah

Service is great! Staff is great! Kaylee Anderson is awesome!

Service is great! Staff is great! Kaylee Anderson is awesome!

• Great staff

Kaylee was extremely helpful. Great at what she does and war very professional.

Kaylee was extremely helpful. Great at what she does and war very professional.

• Best car purchase I have ever had!
    August 22, 2016

I worked with Stewart in sales in getting a 328i xdrive. He was awesome. Outstanding service, patience, and willing to do everything he could to make sure I was happy. I never felt rushed, the conversations were always engaging, and all my questions were answered. These people are the best people you can work with on a new or used BMW purchase. Good Job Stewie! Proud new owner of a Brand New 328i xDrive!

• I believe they are the best at what they do

When I need help on my car, I don't hesitate to ask for help from Kade, the mechanic at BMW Pleasant Groove. He repairs my car with no flaws. He explains what he worked on, and what was fixed. He takes car of your car as if it was his own. And this goes with everybody who works at BMW Pleasant Groove. Not only do they take care of your car, but they take care of you. Your satisfaction is their priority.

• straight forward and knowledgable.
    July 29, 2016

The nicest people and the easiest car shopping experience. Straight forward, no hidden charges and all paperwork was explained clearly and precisely. The sales person, Dustin Starks,knew the car inside-out and showed me all its features (my i3 is just amazing). I highly recommend Dustin for your car shopping experience.