63 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Pleasant Grove from DealerRater.com
  • A+ Customer Service
    May 17, 2017

I'm always wondering what ever happened to customer service ~ seems the majority of companies I deal with provide terrible to mediocre customer service. This is something I'm always aware of and looking for as I used to own a mystery shopping business and did a lot of evaluations on all types of businesses, evaluating their customer service. In addition, I'm one of Amazon's top product reviewers, not only reviewing the products but the sellers as well. From the moment my husband and I entered BMW of Pleasant Grove we were treated like VIPs. Cory Funk approached us with a genuine introduction and greeting. Cory was so patient with us as we looked at so many different BMWs trying to decide on a coupe, sedan or SUV. Cory is very knowledgeable about all the features the BMWs offer. We didn't decide on a car the first day we were there. We returned a couple of days later and Cory again patiently showed us many cars, explained the pros and cons of the different models for our needs. We thought we had decided on the car we wanted and arranged with Cory to pick it up a few days later, after a few little changes had been made. However, my husband was driving past the Murray BMW without me and saw a car located at the Murray location that we thought we might like even better than the one we had selected. My husband called Cory and the next morning Cory went to the Murray store, picked up that car and brought it to the Pleasant Grove location for us to compare side-by-side with the one we had already selected. The BMW from the Murray location was the one! Cory assisted us in negotiating a good price on the BMW, as well as a fair price on our trade in. We were introduced to Beau, who did an awesome job of going through all the features of the vehicle and explaining how to work all the new technology. Beau even synced our phones to the bluetooth for us. We drove away that same day in our new BMW and absolutely love it! Our BMW did have one little item the service department needed to take care of and Cory arranged for us to bring it in the next day and have a loaner car for us. On our way to work the next morning, Cory met us at the Pleasant Grove store to make sure we were taken care of with the service department and to ensure the loaner was ready to go. Then we found out it was Cory's day off! He had come in at 8:30 a.m. to take care of us! Wow! When we returned that afternoon to pick up our car and return the loaner, our car wasn't ready yet and we were told by our service rep (Chris) to drive the loaner home and they would bring our car to our home in Park City later that day, which they did! I'd like to say that we purchased the $120,000+ 7 series off the showroom floor and that's why we received the customer service that we did, but we didn't. We purchased a used X3 that is as good as new. The fact that we were given such amazing customer service is so crazy incredible! It's my impression that the employees at BMW of Pleasant Grove go above and beyond to provide the very best customer service to their customers regardless of if you purchase a car or not. I am a customer for life! Thank you BMW of Pleasant Grove!

• Very professional

A lot of service departments could learn from this place. I never feel like I'm being oversold repairs, they give prompt answers to my questions, are great at communicating during my repairs, and the technician is very proffesional I'll continue to request Kade to service my vehicles.

• X5 service

Great service department. Kade in the service department was awesome, and went the extra mile to make sure my repair was done correctly

• Great Service

Diana in service is awesome to work with and I always request Kade work on my car. I am always pleased by the quality of the work he does.

• Most excellent experience!

A big thanks to the team at BMW of Pleasent Grove! Thank you to Bo for being an excellent salesman, Kori the manager for making me feel confident in my deal, and Collin in service for getting me into the right accessories for the upcoming ski season! You guys rock! Cheers!

• Number 1 service team

Great service and professional experience. Thanks Dan for all your work and making it easy to keep coming back.

• BMW Pleasant Grove Utah

Service is great! Staff is great! Kaylee Anderson is awesome!

Service is great! Staff is great! Kaylee Anderson is awesome!

• Great staff

Kaylee was extremely helpful. Great at what she does and war very professional.

Kaylee was extremely helpful. Great at what she does and war very professional.

• Best car purchase I have ever had!
    August 22, 2016

I worked with Stewart in sales in getting a 328i xdrive. He was awesome. Outstanding service, patience, and willing to do everything he could to make sure I was happy. I never felt rushed, the conversations were always engaging, and all my questions were answered. These people are the best people you can work with on a new or used BMW purchase. Good Job Stewie! Proud new owner of a Brand New 328i xDrive!

• I believe they are the best at what they do

When I need help on my car, I don't hesitate to ask for help from Kade, the mechanic at BMW Pleasant Groove. He repairs my car with no flaws. He explains what he worked on, and what was fixed. He takes car of your car as if it was his own. And this goes with everybody who works at BMW Pleasant Groove. Not only do they take care of your car, but they take care of you. Your satisfaction is their priority.