New 866-504-7120 Dealer Website
Used 866-325-7261 Email Dealer
Service 866-455-7579

Average based on 3 reviews
  • Excellent experience

Excellent buying experience. Sales department was knowledgeable and there was no pressure whatsoever. I left feeling excited and comfortable.

Casey, congratulations on your new purchase! I hope you are continuing to enjoy your vehicle! It's wonderful to know you had an excellent car- buying experience and that the sales department was knowledgeable during your visit. It is imperative to us that we make your experience pressure-free and efficient. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again! Sincerely, Tony Khatib; tonyk@stevenscreekkia.com; GM; (408) 241-1234

• Kia forte lease

Process of acquiring a car was as easy as this process can be. I was extremely happy with the pricing for my new purchase. However I must say the facilities are not the greatest.

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We also thank you for your valuable feedback regarding our facilities. This means a lot in making sure we improve day to day as a dealership. Feel free to visit or contact us if you need to further discuss. Have a wonderful day! Regards, Tony Khatib; tonyk@stevenscreekkia.com; GM; (408) 241-1234

• New car purchase

Great experience purchasing a new car through cars.com. I would never go another route. After you provide information about the car you're interested in, someone calls you. You talk about specifics, set up a time to check out the merchandise, and make your proposal of payment. No back and forth, with the A team waiting in the wings to wear you down. This dealership was filled with warm and friendly representatives. I particularly enjoyed working with Ruben.