3.3
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Dishonest Business

Buyer beware. This is a very dishonest business, make sure you get identification from everyone yo talk to when making a transaction.

• Quick easy and very helpful

These guys are great. They worked with me didn't try to pressure me into anything and addressed any issue I had with the vehicle. Would definitely recommend these guys andi will buy from them again.

• Good overall experience

As someone who used to work in customer service, I know why some people have bad customer experiences and give places like this 1 star... They're a bad customer! I am a young woman who went to the dealership by myself and the guys at there were nothing but respectful and helpful. The test drive went well, the buying process went smoothly, and they were very organized. These guys know what they're doing and they're doing it well. I bought a used SUV from them and so far so good.