4.2
Average based on 5 reviews
  • Great Experience!

Michael Barnes isba great sales person. Very professional and made sure I was comfortable with every step of the sale process.

• Wonderful experience!

I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and courtesy we received at Crest. Great experience and an outstanding environment to buy a car. I highly recommend a visit to Crest for a new car purchase.

• Patient

He was very courteous and patient. Not pushy or we would have left the dealership. This is a big breaking point for me. He was a gentleman in every way. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

• Amazing Experience!

Amazing Experience! I recently took delivery of a 2014 Infiniti Q60 from Crest and had an amazing experience. From the beginning there were quite a few twists and turns specific to my situation, which made it apparent that the margins would be lean for the dealership in order to accomplish my payment & term goals. This didn’t stop John Dagnan from truly thinking out-of-the-box about how to make the deal happen. Although I must have thrown a thousand questions and points of clarification at him via voicemail, text and email, he conducted himself with the utmost professionalism. I also appreciated his ability to connect with me and instead of taking a high pressure sales stance, assumed one of “let’s see if what you need is achievable”. I knew from our initial exchanges that even if a deal wasn’t able to come together, I would look him up in the Spring of 2015. Once all of the details were mutually agreeable, I made an appointment to sign the paperwork and meet with Finance. I told John that I had a very small window of time and needed to ensure that I could get in and out within an hour. Upon arrival, we went through a couple of logistics, checked out the car and then I was taken to meet with Myles Bates, Finance Manager. Myles shares the same professionalism that John does and was actually quite funny at times, which to me is a definite perk given his line of work. I made it crystal clear that I wasn’t interested in any upselling pitches at the point of finance, but Myles asked for the courtesy of explaining a few options, to which he said a simple “no” would suffice and we could then move forward. As a result of his knowledge and product offering versus my initial feeling that it would be a hard core sales pitch, I actually to even my own surprise ended up selecting one option that in the end I felt (and feel) helps to insulate the vehicle’s value. Once finished I was off to meet with the delivery specialist, Johnny Sanchez. I admitted to Johnny right from the get go, that I was a bit technology challenged and avoidant. He smiled and took as much time as I needed to ensure I was comfortable in the new ride, in addition to having all of the settings (navigation, mirrors, seats, etc.) taken care of for me. I cannot stress enough, what a positive and enjoyable experience it was at Crest Infiniti due to John, Myles & Johnny. Employees can make or break an organization. My hope is that someone will read this review and pay it forward by calling John. He will take great care of you: guaranteed. Once you do, hopefully you will then get to meet Myles and Johnny when you go to pick up your new Infiniti. Thanks, Robert P

• Comfortable

Richie was amazing. He made my wife and I so at home and comfortable!! He was knowledgeable and helped us understand the vehicle and options. He walked me through a very good deal! I am very happy! He will be my sales person for life.