Midlands Auto Sales of Columbia

(5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Excellent customer service

I stopped by here today after a terrible car wreck still scared and unsure of what I wanted and needed. I did not intend to buy a car only to look! My... sales representative named Andy was so great and helpful I left in the perfect car for me and my family. I did not bring the husband but he is thrilled with the car I bought as well. Andy made everything so easy I was comfortable with going ahead with my purchase after looking at a handful of cars he knew exactly what I wanted or needed. I have already recommended him and this dealership to several friends and family!!!

• Great Salesman!

Andy of Midlands Auto Sales was great! He helped me find the perfect truck that was in my budget. I didn't feel pressured to buy. After the purchase, ...he was available for anything I needed. I recommend anyone to go see Andy for their used car purchase. He made the process a lot easier than I expected it to be!

• Midlands Auto Review

Enjoyed my buying experience with Midlands Auto Sales. My salesman Andy was great, very helpful with what I was looking for, and very friendly. I wou...ld buy from Midlands again. Thanks Andy!

• Do not shop here

Salesman was borderline rude, kept quoting his bottom line instead of helping us work towards a deal. They low balled my trade in ($1K less than even ...the most conservative NADA estimate), while simultaneously pricing their vehicle at the top end of the NADA value spectrum and refusing to even negotiate. Salesman did not return my call and did not appear to even run my offer by the manager. Thoroughly disillusioning attempted car buying experience. Go somewhere else.

• Awesome customer satisfaction

Tony is a good honest man, very helpful to me and my families needs. I can't thank you enough for what you've done for us. I love my truck. From here ...on out you will always be my first stop in car searching. Thanks again !!!!

• Great Small Dealership

They are a great small dealership that's not trying to bully you. They are very easy to talk to and very helpfull. the only reason I gave 4 stars for ...buying process is that they dont have in house finances so the process takes a day or two, but they do work with some great banks. Facilities, they work out of a trailer it's nice but .... it's a trailer, if you dont mind it's fine........ I recomend they highly!

Midlands Auto Sales of Columbia