Myers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 6, 2017

I told Mr Clark what I wanted and he did everything to get it...I am very pleased with his service..He was very professional and detailed..He made sur...e I knew everything about the Truck...I would highly recommend him and the business to anyone. I am very pleased with the whole purchase.

April 7, 2018

I had a specific vehicle in mind and did not find the one for me but had a very good experience. We actually had issues with the vehicle we drove in a...nd they looked at it for us while we were there as their garage was open today. They were very friendly, helpful and all around good to us!

March 17, 2017

I had to have a transmission replaced on my car, and after having Myers do it I was back less than 2 months later to have it replaced again. I use th...em for oil changes and other maintenance and often find my self waiting for over an hour, last month I went in to get a headlight replaced and it took them 3 hours, having know that I would have just done it myself

March 6, 2017

Friendly staff, great customer service. Took time to explain things compared to the previous dealership. Gave me a better deal on my car than the deal...ership my family has gone to in the past. Thank you again to Brian, Joe and Janet! :)

February 28, 2017

I am very pleased with my experience at Myers. I had a salesman that went out to find a car that would work for my children and I. We love our Chevy E...quinox. I would definitely recommend Myers and Mike Mushitz.

December 6, 2016

My daughter got her first car there we dealt with Mike.He was very kind and helpful my daughter got a great car 2006 pontiac G6 red.they even put new ...tires on for her Thank you all.

November 6, 2015

I want to thank Mike, Brian and Dan for all their help purchasing my 2012 Kia Sedona. I bought the car site unseen from a Cars.com ad. Mike answered m...y questions, drove the van and gave me an honest opinion about its condition. After trying to get the van shipped for a decent price to no avail. I decided to take a road trip., I rode a bus from Des Moines to Toledo and Dan was kind enough to drive 70 miles to pick me up. These guys are a pleasure to do business with.

May 5, 2015

I dealt with Chad Myers when leasing my 2015 Jeep Cherokee. He was easy to work with and made sure that all of my needs and wants were met. I am beyon...d thrilled with the car I now have. And will most likely stick with the Jeep brand for awhile. I will definitely be coming back to Myers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to either lease a new model in three years or buy a car! Thank you all for the helpful assistance in the car leasing process. I greatly appreciate all your company did for me! It made the first time lease a car without a co signer very easy and pleasant!

April 11, 2015

I came in and was positive that I would walk away empty handed. But I was wrong. Everyone worked very efficiently and was very friendly! I couldn't ha...ve asked for better service. I was very pleased with every aspect of this car buying experience.

April 10, 2015

I recently purchased a new Jeep from Myers Auto Center. The overall process was smooth, the staff was very helpful and price was outstanding. The Myer...s family is top notch and will do anything help get you in the exact car that you are looking for. So far my best car buying experience and I will keep this dealership in my mind for any future vehicle purchases.

Myers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram