This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Best dealer in the area!

classy operation to the fullest! My car that I purchase actually needed some work & the owner took care of everything. Very fair & honest.

• smooth, from start to finish

Jim knew the vehicle i wanted for my business, he found it and the keys were in my hand in less than a week. an unexpected repair which needed to be made was handled quickly and put me back on the road the same day.

• Great service, great car, very happy!!

Great dealership, JD was very honest and I drove away with a great car!!

Great dealership, JD was very honest and I drove away with a great car!!

• Great Service, Great Staff

A true "mom and pop" dealership that you can trust. Heard some good word of mouth and received a quality vehicle at a great price. Dealer helped me through the process the whole way.

• Kia Optima 2008

Rick was very personable, helpful and down to earth. Staff was friendly and respectful of my budget and also explained alot of new things to me as I was a first time buyer. Much appreciation guys.

• Excellent Service and Selection!!!

I recently bought a used 2006 Cadillac STS from JD Sales and from start to finish the level of customer service that they provided was EXCELLENT!! I HIGHLY recommend them. They are a great team. They took their time to explain everything about the car and the loan process; of which they have financing there I didn't even have to go to my bank. I even got a great warranty. I left there feeling confident in my purchase and fully covered. Again....I HIGHLY recommend JD Sales.

• Great Dealer

Nice people to deal with, Honest and responsible, we'll go back for our next car

• An overall great experience!

Excellent! Jim and Rick made sure I had the right car and took care of EVERYTHING for me. From getting financed to handling all the DMV paperwork for me. They took time to explain everything and made sure I knew I could come back with questions at any time. I am SO happy with my new car and I am confident that I will be driving it for a long time...and that I will visit them again the next time I need to. Would definitely recommend to everyone