608 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Buerkle Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Back for another purchase......
    September 16, 2017

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

Thanks for the review! It is great to work with you as well and we are glad to be able to help you.

Great experience and Kyle Haiser was great to work with, very knowledgeable about his product, also Toulong Yang also is great to work with and the followup with the service department is great as well.

• Quality of time

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

Thank you for choosing Buerkle Hyundai! We are glad to have been able to assist you.

I basically knew what I wanted when I went to purchase my car, I did want to take a test drive in the evening to see how well the headlights lit up the road. When I went back to make the deal and get the car, the process was reasonably quick going through the finance department and taking delivery of the car as it had already been detailed.

• Happy customer

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Hyundai and don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can help with.

We made a last minute change of color and Brian was more than helpful getting us the right car. We could not be happier! I don't feel the need to exceed 25 words in this review.

• Great
    September 15, 2017

Everything went smooth and I would come back to Buerkle for future vehicle purchases. Staff is easy to work with and a very friendly atmosphere. .

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

Thanks for the review! Many of our customers tell us we are the friendliest and easiest to work with dealership they have been to, and we're glad we could uphold that for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Thanks

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

We are glad to be able to help! Thanks for choosing Buerkle Hyundai - we look forward to seeing you back for your free oil changes and more!

Thank you for listening to me about my needs and my concerns in regards to budget concerns. You helped me make the right decision. The vehicle is sharp and peppy!

• Purchase of 2017 Santa Fe
    September 14, 2017

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

Brian is a great one to have on the team! Thanks for the review and enjoy the new Santa Fe!

I am a past Hyundai customer and have thoroughly enjoyed working with Brian Coyle in Service. He is always helpful and helps with everything I ask with a smile on his face.

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

• Great Service for a Picky Wife!
    September 14, 2017

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

Bob Hoppe helped my wife pick out her new Santa Fe. She has several wants but we needed to stay in our budget. Bob was able to find what she needed that met her wants and out budget. She was indecisive and it took her almost 2 months to commit to a new car. She went to several dealership, but really ended up with the Santa Fe not only because the SUV sells itself it's awesome, but also because Bob was patient and answered all her questions and took her on test drives to "feel" the cars. I greatly appreciate his customer service as it meant I did not have to be in the process of finding the new car for my wife. I will definitely lease or buy from Buerkle Hyundai again.

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

A commitment to great customer service is all it takes. We are glad to be able to assist both of you with your decision, whether you are ready to buy today or in several months. Thanks for your wonderful feedback! We look forward to doing business with you again.

• :)
    September 12, 2017

It was a very good experience and now I have a car. Thanks for all of the hard work and help that I was given.

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

That's what we are here for! Enjoy the new car!

Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

That's what we are here for! Enjoy the new car!

• Agent Review
    September 12, 2017

The agent I worked with was very efficient in terms of walking me through the entire trade-in process. My agent was helpful and patient in explaining the features of the vehicle.

• Our experience
    September 11, 2017

We were greeted immediately, offered a beverage while we waited for our salesman (Brian); the sale was smooth and efficient. We drove off in our new car within 24 hours.