Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Wasilla

Average based on 101 reviews.
  • 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport JK

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport JK. I was given a very fair price on my trade in, and the dealership worked out a great deal for me. They even threw in every warranty they could possibly accomodate me with and lowered my monthly payment another $20 in the process. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and love my new Jeep. Randy Richards was the salesman I worked with. Very knowledgable and overall a good guy.

• Power Wagon Service

Given the fact I have had nothing but issues with this dealer in the past, I was reluctant to go back again to have my service completed. Although my service took an hour and a half because I had to wait for a needle grease fitting to be bought and dropped off, (second time I have had this problem) I was very happy with the technicians and Mr. V. They allowed me the freedom to physically watch them grease a fitting on the front drive line which has been an issue in the past. Mr. V did not have to let me watch, but when I requested to be present, he didn't hesitate to agree. He also helped me a little on the cost because of my frustrations and he did not have to do this either. As long as Mr V is running the service department I will continue to bring my Power Wagon there. For the first time in three years I actually have something good to say about the Service Department at Lithia Ram.

• Great Service

The dealership was very prompt on getting my vehicle service completed.

The dealership was very prompt on getting my vehicle service completed.

• Danielle Smith

I was very happy to deal with this company. everyone was very professional and helpful. I will be sure to recommend you.

• I LOVE my Cherokee!

My experience was great! The salesman was not pushy, and I felt like he was really working to do his best for me. The facility is nice and everyone was very friendly. The car itself surpasses my expectations! I love driving it, and find new features every day that make it even better!

• Maintence

Oil Change plug needed replacement I was charged for this part.

Oil Change plug needed replacement I was charged for this part.

• Small lot

I had a couple issues with my truck both requiring expensive new parts (instrument cluster and fuel tank) that I declined to purchase. It is a beautiful dealership but you need a bigger lot. Virtually no parking for customers in the front. I've bought parts there and have had to park on the side of a narrow side road or in the rear.

• Truck Service Lithia Wasilla

Excellent Service. I arrived first thing in the morning they were able to get me right in, no line at counter, they changed oil and checked other items which all checked out. I would highly recommend Lithia Wasilla.

• Lifetime Service

I was at Lithia when they opened at 7a.m.. Service and tire rotation were done. I was out the door and on my way in app. 1 hour. Sweet!

• President Noble Mechanical

Very nice saleslady and the process was as fast as I have ever seen.

Very nice saleslady and the process was as fast as I have ever seen.