Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Wasilla

• 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport JK

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport JK. I was given a very fair price on my trade in, and the dealership worked out a great deal for me. They even threw in every warranty they could possibly accomodate me with and lowered my monthly payment another $20 in the process. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and love my new Jeep. Randy Richards was the salesman I worked with. Very knowledgable and overall a good guy.

• Service

I came in for an oil change, tire change-over & to have the spoiler I purchased installed. There was a recall on my vehicle that I forgot to mention when I dropped it off. When I picked my vehicle up, everything had been taken care of to include fixing the recall issue. Kevin Gifford was very nice and helpful!

• First Oil Change 2017 Jeep Trail Hawk

The Customer service was quick and pleasant, they all deserve high fives! The staff is always friendly and very competent! Good job to all especially Jeff Bittle :)

• Honda Accord

Logan was a very nice sales person to work with. He even followed up with me when he realize my car was delivered with a completely get empty gas tank.

• Service Dept

Jeff Bittle (service dept) was, as always most concerned and expeditious in taking care of us and the minor computer issue. Professional!

• Service

Always handled in a timely manner was able to have car back same day

Always handled in a timely manner was able to have car back same day

• Express oil change

Express oil change is exactly that. Fast and easy.

Express oil change is exactly that. Fast and easy.

• Kia serviced

I appreciate the honest dealings and being spoken to in a truthful straightforward manner that i get at this dealership.

• I could use more notice on what I have to pay for

I don't have anything bad to say. All though I could use more notice of what I have to pay for before my car is worked on. I.E. What's on warrentees and what's not. Also an estimated cost of repairs. Other then that the service and overall employee staff has been outstanding. Certainly better then the help I get at wasilla Lithia Chevy;) thank you Lithia dodge for being so great to me;) I give an overall five stars to the staff there;)

• Dodge Journey

all in all Lithia isnt a bad place. After buying our car there were a few kinks to work out but all in all not too bad