Phil Smith Car Sales

(5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Bought our son his first car!!

Located the vehicle in cars.com emailed the dealer and heard back within 30 minutes. Met the sales guy Jim who I think runs the store and he couldn't ...have made the process any easier. They even helped us register it. I will definitely be spreading the word about Phil Smith Car Sales. Fantastic car buying experience!!!

Jeremy thanks so much for the positive feedback! Don't forget about our cash referral program and keep spreading the good word about Phil Smith Car Sa...les!!

• Great Service

Professional, Courteous, and very informative. Helped me get the best car for my m money. Very satisfied customer

Tanks for the positive feedback!

• Awesome!

PS Car Sales was fantastic to deal with! Listing was very accurate and they answered the phone first time I called. We showed up a little late but the... salesman stayed past closing to let us test drive the car and afterwards buy it! Before even looking at the car they informed me of any mechanical issues and paid for all the costs of repair. I was extremely happy with my purchase and was treated very fair, no shady business going on here. It is a good business, with honest salesmen selling good quality cars, a rare find. Only issue that occurred was I was told they would replace a broken windshield wiper but they forgot, no big deal. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anybody buying a used car, they made the process of buying my first car not only easy but hassle-free as well.

Jalen- Thank you so much for your business, feedback and taken the time to drive to Chelmsford. We wish you well with your new car and appreciate your... support. All the best, Phil and Corin

Phil Smith Car Sales