Don's Automotive Group Lake Charles

Call This Dealer

Used

• Satisfied
    January 9, 2018

Awesome buying experience! Sales rep. (Dylan) was a pleasure, he stayed late to accommodate our schedule! The team here is super friendly, knowledg...eable and helpful even after the sale!!! This place is top notch!!! Thanks guys!

Unprofessional
    March 21, 2018

Inquired about a vehicle they have "no price" on cars.com for. I get a call from a guy who wants to know "what I'm feeling" on payments instead of jus...t giving me a price. This is after he discusses the wrong truck 2 different times. Both times I told him exactly which truck it was. Then, instead of giving me a price he said "mid 40's". That could be anywhere from 43-46. To be honest, I was comfortable paying that and probably would've bought the truck if the guy hadn't been totally uninterested and instead of just telling me the price. For all I know that price isn't even the truck I'm asking about as I dont know that he ever even knew. I've always heard good things about Don's but I guess I'm not important enough to them.

AMAZING
    March 20, 2017

Nick is the MAN he goes above and beyond for your experience to be second to none!!! Jordan will do as well whatever it takes to make your experience ...your BEST ever.

EXCELLENT SALESMAN
    May 2, 2016

I would like to thank Billy Purvis aka The Car Guy for helping find a vehicle that really suited me. Not just in the physical sense but also financial...ly. My credit has had some issues due to a divorce but, that didn't stop him at all from helping me. He never missed and beat and was super professional and super funny which made my buying process even easier. I never thought I would be able to own something this NICE and AFFORDABLE!! He's got a lifetime customer now and I hope he gains MANY MANY more!!! Thank you for making the impossible possible!!!! Best of luck!!!

Thank you so much Denese for your feedback and welcome to the Don's Wholesale family. Billy indeed has a contagious personality and he is super valuab...le to our team! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. God Bless,

SUPER CAR GUY
    March 24, 2016

Shane Daly, aka Super car guy, made my car buying experience the best yet. He knew just what was the best fit for me and made buying easy breezy. I ha...ve referred several friends to him since and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for sending more business our way. Welcome to the Don's Wholesale family. We look forward to serving you in th...e future. God Bless.

The Super Car Guy! Shane Daly
    March 23, 2016

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAST APPROVAL AND JUST A AWESOME SALES EXPERIENCE!!!! I WANTED THE TRUCK AND WITHIN AN HOUR I WAS APPROVED AND PICKING UP MY T...RUCK! THANKS AGAIN SUPER CAR GUY SHANE DALY YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!

THE CAR GUY
    March 20, 2016

I EMAILED THE DEALERSHIP AND WAS CONTACTED BY BILLY PURVIS. HE WAS REALLY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. WE DIDNT TRY TO SALE ME ANYTHING I DIDNT WONT. WE KEPT... IN CONTACTED FOR A MONTH UNTIL I WAS READY TO BUY. THE PROCESS WAS FAST AND FUN DIDNT FEEL LIKE I WAS BUYING A CAR. GLAD TO BE APART OF THE DON'S WHOLESALE FAMILY.

Thank you for your feedback Nicole! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Community Health Specialist
    March 15, 2016

Joe Dearman assisted us with the purchase of our Cadillac Escalade. Service was impeccable. He was honest, sincere, and conducted business timely. We ...will recommend and would purchase again. Thank you Joe for making us feel secure and happy with a GREAT deal.

Great Service at Dons wholesale
    March 11, 2016

I had a very good dealing with Dons Wholesale in Lake Charles. They found me a really nice Envoy that I am enjoying very much. Thanks to my son Sean F...olse that works there!! I am proud to say I bought a vehicle from there.

The Car Guy was AWESOME!!
    March 11, 2016

I stopped in after shopping for a few months and I was approached by Billy. He listened and recommended a Volkswagen Beetle its was perfect. He didn't... give me more or less than what I needed. It was overall the best car buying experience I've had such far. Highly recommend DONS WHOLESALE AND BILLY PURVIS " THE CAR GUY"

Don's Automotive Group Lake Charles