Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 405 reviews

Call This Dealer

405 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor from DealerRater.com

May 23, 2018

Dunning Toyota is the only place I would go in the future to purchase a vehicle. Jeff was easy to speak with and I felt like I could trust him. Well ...done. Never had an experience like that one at Dunning Toyota.

May 22, 2018

Jeff and Mike were very helpful and patient while we sorted out what we needed in a car and what we could afford. They went the extra mile and then so...me, to find the car that fit all our needs. Thank you!

Dunning Toyota

Congratulations on your new RAV4! We are so happy that you were able to find the perfect vehicle through the help of Jeff and Mike! We greatly appreci...ate your kind words and hope you enjoy your new ride for many miles to come!

May 21, 2018

Bought a new Toyota Camry from Leah and enjoyed the experience from start to finish. She was very knowledgeable and always pleasant. I spent the ent...ire afternoon test driving multiple cars and never felt rushed or pressured to make up my mind before I was ready. I ended up with the car I wanted and recommend both Leah and Dunning Toyota to anyone looking for a new car.

Dunning Toyota

Congratulations on your beautiful new Camry! Leah works her hardest to provide the best possible experience for her guests and we are so happy that yo...ur experience was enjoyable! Thank you so much for the kind review!

May 18, 2018

Leah was knowledgeable and responsive. I told her I was looking for a car within 4 months when my lease was up. She was tenacious but not obnoxious. S...he went the extra mile to make sure I got when I wanted. I didn???t have time to wait for my winter tires to be taken off of the Lexus GX I was turning in, so she also delivered my winter tires to my home. She was highly professional and I would recommend her hands down

Dunning Toyota

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy that you had a great experience with Leah and that you found the perfect new ride! We hope you en...joy it for many miles to come!

May 12, 2018

Excellent experience from Dunning for your new Camry purchase. Professional and comprehensive introduction from Leah. Great service from Nancy. Defini...tely will recommend to friends who are interested in Toyota.

Dunning Toyota

Congratulations on your new Camry, Lin! Leah and Nancy work really hard to provide each guest with a wonderful experience and we are glad that they ac...hieved that goal with you! We hope you enjoy your new ride for many miles to come!

May 9, 2018

Jeff is a person of patience and have excellent communication skills to foreigner. I really appreciate his help and enjoy the car-buying experience wi...th him.

Dunning Toyota

Thank you so much for your kind words about Jeff! We are so glad to hear of your wonderful experience with him!

May 8, 2018

Jeff was very knowledgeable about our Sienna, and scheduling with him was very easy. When we needed to compare 2 models, he made that very easy. Whi...le road-testing he made sure we were familiar with the safety features.

Dunning Toyota

Congratulations on the new Sienna, Jim! We're so happy that your experience with Jeff was enjoyable and wish you all the best with your new ride!

May 4, 2018

Dealing with Dunning Toyota was a pleasure to work with. Things went smooth and easy Jeff Root was amazing he helped me find the truck I wanted and ca...lled me as soon as he found one i was looking for he contacted me and got things going fast and I drove it home the same day. THANKS Jeff Root and Dunning Toyota

Dunning Toyota

Congratulations on your new truck! We¿¿¿re so glad that you had a great experience with Jeff Root and we greatly appreciate your kind review!

May 3, 2018

Excellent customer service who was willing to go above and beyond typical duties. Wonderful, friendly staff who were knowledgeable and experienced. Wo...uld recommend to anyone

Dunning Toyota

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience with us.

March 20, 2018

The absolute worst experience we ever had at a dealer. Left us an aw. We were punished for always trying to get the most value for our dollar by the s...ales managers left to oversee that place of business on Monday night. We were asked to leave the showroom after being told that ???you people always want a steal, go to another place,I don???t care who you tell Toyota or the owner.??? The management was extremely stereotypical and generalized. There is a large community in this area that will not tolerate such judgement. After being tormented and harassed, we peacefully left the place. Hopefully Toyota and the ownership will take the proper steps to help educate their management about the diversity in our community.

Dunning Toyota

Thank you for your review. This has been sent to management and we will be looking into it.

Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor