Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor

4.4
377 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor from DealerRater.com
  • GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
    November 8, 2017

Dunning Toyota

Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to hear that our service department was able to accommodate you in a timely fashion!

Toyota Dunning parts and service departments are people friendly and efficient. The service department installed my trailer hitch in a timely matter and honored their price commitment.

Dunning Toyota

• Purchase of used Prius c - Friendly, fast, helpful.
    November 7, 2017

Dunning Toyota

Thank you so much for your review! We greatly appreciate your kind words about our dealership and Jason Loren!

Dunning has always been helpful. This year's purchase, I was particularly impressed with sales and Jason Loren at time of sale and followup details. Service staff and amenities also top notch.

Dunning Toyota

• Car buying made easy and enjoyable
    November 7, 2017

While Dunning is a top notch dealership, the sales and purchase experience was equally top notch throughout with Jason Loren: professional, genuine, and very knowledgeable. He actually listened and responded, rare qualities today. And Vihn made the necessary paperwork painless and enjoyable. Bravo Guys!!

• Great experience!

We had just a wonderful experience buying our 2014 Rav4. We came in, knew what we wanted, and we were given great service. They were very busy but apologized many times for our (very short) wait. We then were able to test drive the vehicle we came to drive, and purchased it that day. No pressure from the salespeople or manager, very smooth purchase process - just overall a great experience.

• Used vehicle
    October 10, 2017

Dunning Toyota

Thank you for your feedback. We have sent this over to management and will be looking into it right away.

I purchased a vehicle from dunning Toyota not even a week ago. Well the next day we noticed a strong smell of fuel long behold the fuel sender unit is leaking which clearly was an issue they should have fixed on their end since one it's very unsafe to be leaking fuel, two it clearly wasn't caused by me having the vehicle for only a couple days. Well myself, and significant other have called reguarding this matter our sales rep Dusty said he would talk to a manager and call back. Well we never received a call back so we called them and the answer we got back was well it's your problem. Now that is some terrible customer service not only did I drive over an hour half to purchase this vehicle but I will never recommend them.

• Very Happy Customer.

I can not say enough good things about Jeffrey Root.what an absolutely AWESOME sales person. He was all about making sure I was happy. I did not know Jeffrey before I bought my vechile I am so glad I came out to Dunning Toyota and had the pleasure of purchasing my vechile from him. If you are looking to buy a vechile talk to Jeffrey if you don't your missing out.

• Service

Friendly and helpful staff. Easy to find and navigate your way into the service department. Nice place to wait inside! Everyone was happy and made the process very easy for me!

• Good service from Doug at Toyota

Brought my car in for an oil change, alignment and rotation. The workers found a cracked drive belt and a burned out lightbulb on the license plate. So I had those replaced as well. Doug was courteous and professional. I like your new waiting area inside. Room to spread out now. Too bad the car wash wasn't working; otherwise it would have been perfect. Thanks, Toyota!

• Teacher

I have had repeated wonderful service! Thanks for the great care.

I have had repeated wonderful service! Thanks for the great care.

• First maintenance

Overall good first experience, definitely intent on the part of the dealer to provide good customer service.