• My new convertible

I love my new car!very nice .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lovely cars .

I love my new car!very nice .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lovely cars .

• great buying experience

Best new car buying experience. Mario the GM is a great person to work with - honest, straight forward and nice. A rare combo when buying a car

• Small store big heart

I've just started working for this company, and I've been in the business for 24 years. Never have I seen such a great group of people working so hard to please there customers. Family owned business ran correct wow what a breathe of fresh air.

• Amazing people

Everybody is nice and help full. Max and Ryan are Amazing.

Everybody is nice and help full. Max and Ryan are Amazing.

• Infiniti Convertible

I drove from Sacramento and I purchased a G37 convertible at Infiniti of Oakland. Everything was clear from the beginning. The Internet Manager Max was great and respectful of my time.

• Our First Infiniti QX60

My husband and me purchased a QX60 from Max Rivadeneira. The process was smooth at this dealership.

• Great Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim and Max are a great team. I purchased a Infiniti QX60 with no hustle.

Tim and Max are a great team. I purchased a Infiniti QX60 with no hustle.

• Super team, great facilities

We loved dealing with Infiniti of Oakland. The experience was top-notch from beginning to end. We were going to do some comparison shopping at a couple of other area Infiniti dealerships, but we liked Max and his team so much we never left! And we love our new Q50.

• Great experience at Infiniti of Oakland

Max was such a pleasure to deal with. He was genuinely interested in helping me choose the best car for me. Thank you so much.

• Great experience, super easy process

We had an excellent experience buying our new family car at Autocom of Oakland. The staff were all easy going and not pushy at all. We got an excellent deal on an amazing safe new car and couldn't be happier with it. We had never bought an Infiniti before so went in a little hesitant. After test driving and learning helpful information from our sales rep we felt like we made a very educated decision on what was best for our needs. We love our new car more and more every day and are handful for their patience through the process. From start to finish he process was a breeze. We have never had such an easy and flawless car buying experience. A+ service hands down in the Sales and Finance dept. Even the service department was excellent when they installed our new racks. We look forward to future transactions down the road:)