1.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Sorry I went there!!!!!!

If honesty and integrity is your goal keep on driving past this business. Do not be tempted to purchase a car because of looks like my parents told me "it's under the hood that matters." This is exactly what u told a sales associate too. Well guess what after I looked under the hood of a car I thought buying and saw complete grease, dirt, and grime I told the salesperson what I thought. Their explanation made no logical sense! "Oh you know people don't really clean their cars there they just clean the outside." The next day I went back and looked at this car again, also checked under the hood and saw they had screwed on a fake cover just to make the car look better. Too bad they didn't just save money and just clean it. This isy point they are covering up problems versus fixing them. I would not recommend them to anyone and really question how they stay in business??? They also pull the little ole lady trick on people as well lol..