Average based on 62 reviews

Abbra is always a most friendly, professional and helpful customer service tech! Quick and efficient as I was in and out within 40 minutes. I my only regret was that I did forget to ask for a complimentary car wash. Maybe it should be automatic.

• Great job

Great experience. Their facilities were under construction so I did not get the same snacks and coffee in the waiting room is normal but otherwise the service was phenomenal.

• Dick Lamontagne

In my 60 years of owning cars I have never ever been more excited to drive a vehicle we, my wife and i are truly very happy!!!

• Mazda 6

Robert was an excellent salesman. Very informative and eagrt to help. He was very easy to contact and not pushy at all. It was a great experience.

• Work done with pride.

This is our 5th Mazda and first with Wallace. We made the right choice from the buying process, which was excellent, to their maintenance programs, which we are using now. From the time you drop you car off for service to picking it up. Friendly, positive, and professional care was shown and we could not have been treated better. Highly recommend these Wallace group .

• CX-5 Lease

My experiences with Wallace Mazda continue to be excellent. This is the second vehicle that I have leased from them. Their Service department is outstanding and the continually ensure that all of the customer's needs are met.

• Exceptional service!

In had a battery drain issue. They were able to get me in within 2 days. They diagnosed the parasite and were able to fix it. They knowledge and experience of the staff is superb. My car runs great and I didn't need to get a new.battery! Abbra and Mike and Larry are all super professional and will always go there for.service or new car in the future.

• Mazda CX-5

Buying the car was pretty easy, no pressure good experience over went back the next day helped me and answered my questions good experience overall

• review of service

The service department has always been exceptional. Abbra is the best. The new radio control is a mess. You cannot change the station while the car is moving, even if a passenger is in the car.

• wallace mazda of stuart - service appt

I had an appointment for routine service. I normally have a friend pick me up so I don't have to wait around for the car to be ready. I could not do that this time and I was pleasantly surprised how fast they serviced my car.