• Great experience

Very professional, accommodating and friendly staff. The transaction was very smooth and easy.

• Wallace Hyunda

Excellent experience. Everyone we dealt with was very courteous,knowledgeable and helpful.. Our salesman even came in to assist us on his day off.

• Service department is wonderful!

Please keep your service supervisor! She is perfect for the job and for representing your dealership.

• Buying my Mazda 6

Good experience, but very long. We love the Mazda 6 with all the neat features.

Good experience, but very long. We love the Mazda 6 with all the neat features.

• CX-5 service

The Wallace Mazda service team continues to excel.

The Wallace Mazda service team continues to excel.

• James Hill

I am a owner of two Mazda's. A 2o15 CX 5 an I just traded my 2013 MX 5 for a 2017 MX 5. I am very happy with all three cars. The people that I come in contact with at Wallace Mazda are like being with friends. They must be doing something right. I keep coming back. James Hill

• Vehicle owner

Service was fast and friendly. Waiting area was clean and well furnished with tv and coffee and water available

• Mazdaseeker

Very Good experience Personable, Knowledgeable. Follow up calls after purchase was appreciated

• Lucille Lazarus

A friend hsa a car I liked so I went to the dealer to look at the cars. After looking and driving the car I loved it ! Louis was wonderful , and after many years of buying cars, i realy had a most pleasent time buying it..

• James Hill

The new building was really nice.Every one was helpful,It was like one big family.I am very pleased with the way I was treated.Thank you,James Hill===By the way purchased a 2013 MX5 an a 2016CX5 from this store. I am happy with Mazda.