(4.9) 507 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

507 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Braman BMW Jupiter from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Great experience buying a 3 series CPO from Pat Torres. I would recommend Pat and Braman to any of my friends.

We are so grateful for your feedback. Our staff strives to provide each and every customer with a world class experience and we appreciate your busine...ss. If there is anything you need please feel free to contact me at 561-242-3414. Best regards, Celine Pelofi – Customer Relations

• Highly Recommend BMW Jupiter and Steven Lee!

I'm a seasoned car buyer and enthusiast who does way too much research before making a decision on what to buy. Had not owned a BMW before, and altho...ugh I've always been a fan, did not think they had a "perfect car" that would meet my needs. Then I discovered the 4 Series Gran Coupe. After much research, I found the perfect one at Braman in Jupiter. The experience from sales to closing could not have been better, and Steven Lee is clearly a professional who is committed to what he does and cares about the customer. I have had the car back for a service check since, and the service team and experience is first class. Vlad has been my advisor, and he's attentive, efficient, and great with follow up. Looking forward to many more years as a customer and a lifelong BMW owner. Thank you!

Braman BMW Jupiter

Hello James, We are so grateful for your feedback. Our staff at Jupiter truly strives to provide each and every customer with a world class experienc...e and we appreciate your business. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me at 561-242-3414. Best regards, Celine Pelofi ¿¿¿ Customer Relations

• Steve Lee is amazing

We just leased our third BMW through Braman Jupiter...and it is thanks to Steve Lee and the sales team that we did so. Through Steve's tenacity, w...e were able to get the car we wanted.

• Service excellence

Steve was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He clearly is dedicated to his trade and the clientele he serves. His commitment to... providing superior service is unmatched, Braman is lucky to have him on their TEAM!

Overall Experience

• Truly Amazng Experience!

I visited Braman BMW in Jupiter on 4/13/17 to purchase a 530i for my wife's birthday as a surprise. Steven Lee greeted me and showed me several cars,... I picked a white 530i and then sat down to discuss numbers. Steven was extremely professional, personable and not pushy. I was then introduced to manager Brian Barry and we continued to discuss the price however it was the most pleasant negotiation process I've been involved in. I only had limited time and needed to leave, normally this makes the sales people push harder and make you feel uncomfortable that you have to leave. Mr Barry and Mr Lee again shocked me by their professionalism and simply stated they understood and would have an answer on final numbers in a short period. Within 1 hour from leaving I had financing approval, an extremely fair price and couldn't believe it was so easy. Mr. Lee and Mr. Barry stayed in touch over the next day and honestly felt like I knew these gentlemen for years! On 4/14 I returned to sign paperwork and brought my daughter, Mr Lee introduced himself to her and then briefly left only to return with an Easter basket filled with toys for her!!!! This completely blew my mind and could not believe I was at a car dealership! Mr Barry worked extremely hard to make the price right and make sure I was satisfied, to say I was just saitisifed is a complete understatement. These two gentlemen went above and beyond to make this an enjoyable experience. George Taylor did my finance, again another true professional and excellent service with no pushy tactics! After the sale was complete they all shook my hand and said, "welcome to the Braman family" and then it clicked....these gentlemen treated me like family throughout the process and that's something I'll never forget. They earned a customer for life and will spread the word about Braman!!! Thanks guys!!!!

• Steve Lee Experience

Steve quickly understood my busy work schedule - I told him what I was after and he delivered and closed quickly. Very happy with my new vehicle and t...he experience. Highly recommend visiting Braman and chatting with a steve.

• Steven Lee is the bomb

I was returning a lease and was going to lease another type car from another dealer Steven stepped in and gave us exceptional service, made our proces...s smooth and was there for us through the whole deal. I have leased 4 BMW's and this one was the best. He has a customer for life.

• Braman BMW Jupiter-Simply The Best

This is my third lease from Braman BMW Jupiter. Steven Lee is a game changer. He works for his customer to get you the best deal possible. Steven i...s the reason I keep returning to Braman BMW Jupiter. He is honest and a true professional. Steve is my "go to" person at Braman. I live over an hour from Jupiter. Steven Lee will make you happy you took the time to see him. He will not let you down. Each dealer has its' own vibe. Once you walk into Braman you will be treated to a different kind of car buying (or leasing) experience. The experience will be pleasant, personal, and beyond your expectations. From Catalina at the front desk, to David Fox, the General Sales Manager, you will be treated like royalty. Braman Jupiter will work with you to get you into the vehicle of your choice. They helped me get a beautiful M3!! Take the drive, see Steven Lee, as your'e driving home, you will know you made the right decision!!!

• Mark Bellew, an outstanding client adviser

This was our second purchase from Mark. Once again it was an outstanding experience. Mark is down to earth, offers practical advice and has a no-non...sense approach to the sales process. He goes out of his way to ensure he matches the buyer's needs to the vehicle of interest. We are certain we will be buying another vehicle from Mark in the future.

Overall Experience

• Steven Lee Delivered Outstanding Customer Service!

Steven Lee really came through for me! This was the first M car I ordered brand new. Steven kept me informed the whole way and kept his word on everyt...hing he promised along the way. I cannot recommend Steven enough. The delivery process was amazing! He had the car pulled up in front for me. Steven and his team explained all the features of the car to me. I left the dealer with a smile on my face and I will certainly be purchasing more M cars from Braman Jupiter as a result of the service provided by Steven!

1555 W Indiantown Rd Jupiter, FL 33458