• Braman BMW, Jupiter, Florida

Outstanding assistance from my service adviser, Patrick Torres, Mike the Sales Manager was also outstanding.

• Best car buying experience in 40 years!

Salesman was honest and direct. We had not planned on purchasing a car, but had come in to have our 2013 X3 serviced. While waiting, we heard that the 2017's had arrived. We got the car we wanted with the extras for less than we had paid in 2013. Great experience!

• Carlos Uscategui

Thanks to Michael and George for the excellent service they provided. I will definitely will recommend them.

• 2016 BMW X1

Mr. Lee was a great sales representative. Low on pressure [to buy], high on information and responsiveness. He made our car buying experience pleasurable.

• BMW328i

Had a very pleasant time at your facility. Transaction went very smoothly.

Had a very pleasant time at your facility. Transaction went very smoothly.

• Owner of 2016 BMW 301i from Braman

My sales person Mark was the best. He listened to what I was trying to accomplish with my purchase and he made it happen without any pressure . He was very honest and realistic which you don't find very often with a sales person.

• X6 Purchase

Patrick was wonderful to work with! He knew his stuff, didn't put pressure on us, and we got a great deal.... Would highly recommend Patrick and Braman Jupiter!

• A rare enjoyable auto purchase

Every aspect of this purchase, but mainly the one-on-one with Ed Schloer, was enjoyable.

• Mr William Byrne

Found Paul Robbins, Jim Lynch and Marlin Randle and others involved to be very trustworthy.

• BMW Purchase

The whole process from start to finish was excellent.

The whole process from start to finish was excellent.